Chapter Thirty-Four

Start from the beginning

"Tristan?" She said, in a small voice, after catching her breath.

"Mhmm." I pressed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I want more."

"More? As in sex?" of course I was playing dumb. I wanted her to tell me exactly what she wanted seeing as she doesn't like to express her feelings. I was already gonna ask her on a date anyways.

She shook her head. "No. I want to be more than just your friend." She said nibbling her lips.

"Tiana... I don't know. I'm not exactly boyfriend material. I might end up hurting you."

She cups my cheek. "You might, or I might end up hurting you. We don't know what the future holds for us. Is either we fail in this relationship or we succeed... We wont know unless we try. I'm tired of the keeping quiet about how I feel! Just give us a chance before you write us off... I... I have a feeling that we are destined for more."

I snorted a laugh.

She looks at me with a puzzled expression. "What's so funny?"

"I don't understand a word you just said... But you know what alright let's give it a try."

"Really?" She asked, her eyes gleaming.

"Yes.. But..."

"But?" She repeated.

"If you realize that this isn't what you want, then I want you to be completely straight with me."

"I am always straight with you."

I squeezed her hands. "That is all I need."

"Alright." She said, crawling over me. She lies down on the bed, pulling the sheets over her naked body. ".... I should probably go." She mutters. Her eyes flutters close.

"You can always stay for the night. Unless you have something to do early tomorrow morning." I said, with uncertainty.

"I don't. I got fired."

"Fired? What did you do?"

"My ex-boyfriend, visited me. Created quiet the scene. My boss fired me right on the spot." She said, nonchalantly.

"What is he doing here in the first place?"

"He wants to bring me back home... so that we can reconcile." She groans. "Honestly it's not important."

"It is! It's creepy! How the hell did he find you in the first place?" I demanded.

She rubs he's her temple. "I don't know. But I'm not surprised. He is Taylor. Taylor fucking Antonio!"

"Sorry I've never heard that name before."

"His father is one of the biggest drug lords back in Jamaica."

"Why the hell were you dating a criminal?"

"Because he is hot, and he loved me. Duh." She said, rolling her eyes. "..... and Taylor wasn't apart of his father's "organization.""

"You don't know that. Besides how can you believe a thing he says?"

"I believed him at that time, but now not so much. I don't wanna think about him.... my head hurts." She whines.

"Uh huh."

"Its best to leave things be. Taylor will be Taylor."

"So him stalking you, is okay?"

"No. It's not. I just.... it's not important. I'm tired! I'm gonna go sleep!" She said, sulking.

How can this not be important to you? This girl is way too trusting. She turns her back to me, curling into a small ball.

"Aren't you gonna shower first." I asked, changing the subject.

"I'm sore! Everything hurts! You were too harsh on me."

"Never heard you complaining."

"Tch. I'll shower after a power nap." She slurred.

"Okay." I said.

Her soft snores fills the room, a minute later. I pulled the sheet over my body, cuddling her close. I closed my eyes. Even as I tried to sleep the name Taylor Antonio circulated in my mind.

So they are finally a "thing".

What do you think? Was it too fast for ya or should I have drawn it out a little bit more??

I was doubting this update. So lemme know what you think. Also I will be updating the first chapter for my new book. Please give it a try and tell me what you think.

Also I wanted to thank you all for so many reads! You guys are amazing! I love you guys.

Anyways see ya on the next update. Goodnight or day. Bye pumpkins.