Shaqir O'Neal

you and Shaqir have been dating for 6 mouths now and you been wanting him to meet your parents. you talk to your about Qir all the time and your mom wants to meet him and also your dad to "talk" to him. see here is the thing with that i am the only girl and pretty much when i talk about a boy its a "no" or "your too young to be dating you need to be studying or practicing basketball" but i'm 15 and my mom tells me how she meet dad when they was 12 and started dating at 15 like come on i am a good child i'm never in trouble i have good grades like why cant i even talk about a boy with out it being a problem.

right now you are on facetime with shaqir.

"babe my mom wants to meet you" i told him and he look at him
"baby you for real" he asked
"yeah and my dad wants to talk to you" i told him and he nodded
"when they want me to come over" he asked
"umm hold on" i got up from my bed and took my phone with me
"mother farther Shaqir will like to know when you us will like for him to come over"
"why is she talking like that" my dad asked my mom and i started to laugh
"come on answer the question Shaqir is on the phone" that's when i wished i never said that
"let me talk to him" my mom says and takes my phone before i could even say anything she took my phone and started to talk to Qir.
"hello Shaqir i'm (your mom's name) how are you" my mom asked him
"i'm doing good but how are you doing Ms.(your mom name)" he asked back
"i'm doing fine thank you for asking" she says to him
"Let me talk to him" My dad said and mom hands him the phone.Shit!

My mom hand dad the phone and he walks away from me so I won't hear the conversation.
"What he doing" I asked mom look at her
"He's making sure that he's not gonna hurt his baby girl" my mom said hugging me. I smile a little at the thought of my dad doing that for me it's sweet. After a few minutes late my dad come back with my phone and Shaqir is still on the phone which is good.
"He's coming over tomorrow for dinner" dad says and walk away

Next day dinner time~
I was getting ready for dinner and was really nervous for Qir to come over.some girls are happy when their boyfriends come over but me that the opposite. My dad is probably gonna scar him away and I really don't want that to happen because I really like Qir. I had a crush on the kid since 8th grade come on dad.

The doorbell went off and my whole body froze. OMFG HE IS HERE FUCK,SHIT,BITCH.....y/n get it together you are fine. I was interrupted by mom coming into my room.
"Y/N Shaqir is here" moms says
"Thanks mom" I said getting up and going downstairs where dad and Qir was talking at. They stopped when they seen me standing there. Qir got up and hugged me
"Hey baby" he says into my ear
"Hey bae" I said back into his ear

"Y'all ready for dinner" my dad
"Yes" we all said and went to go eat.

Dinner was pretty good because My dad was actually nice to Qir and they had a lot to talk about basketball. My dad loves basketball and Qir plays basketball so now my dad want to go to his games.

Yeah I picked a good one

Later that night~
Me and Qir is downstairs watching a movie while my parents was upstairs. Qir looked really really good right now and I wanted him inside me.
I say on his lap and started to kiss down his neck while his hands go to my ass.
"Baby yo parents are upstairs" he says trying to to moan
"I can be quite baby" I say bitting his ear. He switched our position to where he was now over me. He kissed down my neck and down my stomach.
"Fuck" I moan low to where he could hear me. He pulled my pants down some not taking them down all the way and my panties to the side.
I felt his long wet Tongues on my kitty.
"Yes baby" I said low again and he started to go faster. He added 2 fingers inside of me going in and out at a fast pace with his tongue still playing with my clit.
"Guck baby I'm almost there"
"Go ahead babygirl" he said against my kitty sending chills though my body which had me over the edge.
"Fuck babygirl" Qir said said he came back up and cuddle next to me
"Wait until my parents go to sleep" I say smirking at him and watching him laugh at me.
"You crazy" he said kissing me
"I know" I said going back to the movie.

For everyone that requested one I will do it just give me time. I'm going to my grandpa funeral tomorrow and I really don't know how I will be after that so just stick with me. I love y'all and I'm not gonna forget about it ❤️❤️❤️