Bronny James

You and Bronny been dating for 10 months now and so far it's been going good.

You and Bronny are in Science class and the teacher gave us a project for us to do. I was happy at first because me and Bronny always be each other partner.

"Okay class you gonna need a partner for this project but I'm picking them this time"

Bitch what???

"Okay Y/N and Justin, Bronny and Amy..."

After she said that shit I was done
Why would she put Amy with Bronny like that is a no.

EVERYBODY knows that's Amy likes Bronny.

Baby❤️: you okay
World 🌎❤️: no you know I don't like her🙄
Baby❤️: I know but it's ONLY for this project baby
World 🌎❤️: I got my eyes 👀 on her Bronny

My partner came to my desk and we started this damn project.

"I think we should finish this project after school at your house"
".......ummm"
"It's only for the project Bronny"
"Only for the project then sure and after we finish you have to leave"
"You don't want to hang after?"
"No my Girlfriend is coming over"
She just looked at me with a stink face so I did it back
"You can go now" I said and she rolled her eyes and walked off
"Yo mean ass" Bronny said putting his hands on your waist
"Have to put a bitch in her place" I said and put my arms around his neck he leaned down and kissed me so I kissed back.

After a while of kissing I pulled away
"Alright Baby I have to let you go do your project" I said with my arms still around his neck
"I don't wanna go baby"
"I know but you have too baby"
"Alright"

A couple hours later~
After a couple of hours of staying home and texting Bronny he told me to come over so I'm on the way to his house

When I get to his house his mom let me in and told me he's in his room so  I go up there and peep in his room.
"Amy move bruh I have a girlfriend so get the fuck on"
"Why can't you give it to me Bronny"
"Cuz I don't want yo stinking ass. I have a bad ass girl so don't even start with me"
"Bronny ple-" she get cut off by me walking in.
"Butch he said he got a girlfriend so bounce" I said going to Bronny and he wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass so I wrapped my arms around his waist. He kissed me and I depended the kiss and pull away and look at her with a smirk.

"What ever" She said and got her stuff quick and stump out the room.

I push Bronny on the bed and got on top of him. I kissed him and he puts his hands on my ass. I get up and lock the door and go back on top of him but take off my shirt. He rub his hands up my stomach and grabbed my boobs.he sit up and I take off his shirt. He pulled me into him and I start kissing his neck while he was taking off my bra. After awhile he got it off and started kissing down my chest. I threw my head back from the pleasure he was giving me. He flipped us over to where he was on top and in between my legs. He started to go down to my stomach then to my pants.He took them off then to my panties he took off slow. I open my legs for him and he just look at it while licking his lips. He went down and started to lick on my clit hard. I was moving around so he held onto my thighs so I won't run away. I felt a finger rub against my pussy then went into me.
"Bronny" I moan low but load enough  for him to hear.
"You like that baby?" He said with a deep voice which just made me get wetter.he put another finger in and went faster causing me too grabbed his hair. I was almost at my high.
"Baby I'm almost there" I said and he went faster.
"squirt on my face baby" he said and licked my clit rough and cause me to squirt hard and a lot of his face. After he wiped his face off he lays on the bed and I get up and take his pants and boxers off but he stopped me.
"Baby you don't have to do it"
"I want to daddy" I said and licked his dick tip and looked at him throw his head back
"Fuck" he said and grabbed my hair. I started to deep throat him and grabbed his balls while he pushed and my head up and down.
"Baby keep going I'm almost there" moan and I started to suck harder. I felt something in my mouth so I stoped and seen that he cum in my mouth. I swallow and laid down while he went to go put a condom on.
"You ready babygirl ?" He asked
"Yes daddy" I said and he slid into me  
"Ahhh" I moan and grabbed his face. He came down and started to kiss on my neck and bite at my ear but not too hard. I was digging my nails in his back because I couldn't moan too load. He stared to go faster and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"Bronny shit" I said and kissed on his neck
"Babygirl you so tight" he said
"All for you daddy" I said into his ear which made him go faster
"Fuck y/n" he said
"Ahh daddy I'm almost there" I said and grabbed his shoulders.
"Cum baby" he said and I did while he pulled out and started to jerk himself off. I rub my clit while he was looking at me do it. After we was done We put our clothes back on and cuddle with each other.

"I love you babygirl" he said and kissed my forehead
"I love you too daddy" I said then went to sleep.

I know y'all was wait all day!! My WiFi went out during the hurricane but am I getting better at this point ??