Shareef O'Neal

Lord look at my brother in law😍

You are in collage. You go to UCLA. You play basketball along with your roommate Izzy. You have practice today and you and Izzy are getting ready to go.
"After practice you wanna hang"
"Umm I don't know I still got work I need to finish" I said looking at my computer
"Please it's not gonna be that long" she said
"Okay but if not I'm leaving you" I said seriously. My momma didn't let me come her just to hang with friends.
"I promise you will be back by 10:30" she said and I nodded and we head to practice

We get to the gym and see the boy basketball team. I'm not gonna lie #22 is Fine as hell. Shareef O'Neal the son of Shaq and Shaunie O'Neal have an older brother and one younger brother and 3 sisters. Lord that boy have talent. Anyway i had to put my head into my basketball mood cuz I can't be over here acting all girly girly over some fine ass boy the fuck.

"Okay y/n and Payton are the two team captains" coach said
I rolled my eyes because I don't like Payton. She gets in my nerves like she really think that someone is scared of her skinny ass. I mean I'm skinny too but shit this bitch have no meat on her and thinks it's cute.
"This bitch" I said and Izzy laugh
"Hey be nice" Izzy said which made me give her a look and she laughs again.

As we was playing I saw the boys looking at our game. Soon practice was over and as I was on my phone this bitch Payton wanna come up to me like bitch if you don't move.
"I seen you looking at Shareef" she said
"Okay and I have eyes and I don't think you want a black eye so get to moving" after I said that she walked off fast.
"Bitch what you do" Izzy said laughing
"She was talking bout some I saw you looking at Shareef and then I said I have eyes and if she don't have leave me alone she gonna have a black eye" i said putting my slides on.
"Bitch you crazy"
"Girl Shareef coming" She said hitting me
"Shit" I said getting my phone so it could look like I was doing something

"You play good" I heard his deep voice say
I look up to see him.
"Thank you. So do you" I said back looking at Izzy who was smiling hard.
"What your name?"
"Y/N"
"That's a pretty name for a pretty girl" I was smiling hard y'all.
"Oop Imma Go" Izzy said while I gave her the bitch don't leave me look.
"So since your friend left I don't have to keep talking like that"
"Okay then what's up"
"I wanted to get your number"
"Ummm you see I don't really know you..the only thing I know about you is that you are on the boys basketball team and your name is Shareef and your Dad is Shaq"
"Well I know that you are on the girls basketball team and that you are the only child and your mom is a fashion designer"
"Hmmm give me your phone"
He gave me his phone and I saved my phone as Y/N😜 and then I texted myself so I could have his number.
"Here you go"
"Thank you" He said walking off
I then got my stuff and went to the car where Izzy was

"Bitch tell me what happen did he ask you for you number"
"Yeah when you left"
"Oop you botta get you a boo thang"
"LMAO shut up"

TBC~