Kj Martion

You and KJ have been talking  for a couple of months now. He asked you to meet you at the park because he wanted to ask you something.
So you are getting ready right now and once you finish you get your phone and your keys and head to the park.

You pull into the parking space and get out your car and lock it. You walk to him and greet him.
"Hey" he said and hugged you
"Hey what's up"
"So I wanted you to come because I wanted to ask you something"
"Okay what up"
"Y/-" he was cut off by some girl screaming
"KJ WHAT THE TF IS THIS" I'm just looking at her like she was crazy.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DASIA"
"WELL I WANTED TO SEE WHAT MY BOYFRIEND WAS UP TOO SO ON MY WAY TO MY CAR I SEE THIS"
"Boyfriend?" I said out loud and the both of them look at me
"Yes girl we been together for 2 years" the girl said
"So you have a girlfriend and you talking to me and I even told you about my past relationship and you didn't give a fuck! Are you fucking serious right now" I said getting hella mad Because he knew about me getting cheated on and how I feel about people cheating and he didn't give a fuck.
"Okay look y/n I was going to break it off with her to be with you"
"But you didn't so"
"So this what you want? You want a girl that's Pretty and have a bigger ass than me and a flatter stomach than me KJ" the girl said looking like she about the cry
"Girl no don't cry over him okay I know y'all been together for 2 years but if he treats girls like this than he not worth the tears" I said to her and she smiled and nodded her head and I looked back at him.
"Look okay I'm sorry I was really going to break it off with her"
"Look KJ that's between you and her not me you brought me into this when you knew how I felt. You knew you had a girlfriend and you over here treating her wrong like for real tho"
I said to him and look back at the girl to see her sad looking like she was about to cry.
"KJ even tho I like you and all imma need you to leave me alone" I said getting ready to leave
"No don't leave"
"What you mean don't leave.....did you love him?" I ask the girl and she nodded her head yes.
"Do you still want to be with him?" I asked the girl and it took her awhile to answer
"You know KJ I found this really funny....you get mad at me if I just talk to guys but you can fucking cheat on me and everything suppose to be all good because she's fucking Beautiful"
"Look I love you too but just not in that way anymore okay. Yeah I meet y/n but it wasn't her looks that made me like her it was the way we clicked"
"So this it" she said
"I'm sorry but we can still be friends"
"Nah...I want you to be with her tho. She looks like she can keep you down" she said and looked and me and walked away.
He looked and me before I said something
"You gonna have to be doing a lot of apologies if you want an us" I said and walked away