Shaqir O'Neal

You and Shaqir have been dating for a year now. You wanted your best friend to meet your boyfriend and every since then things have been going great because they get along.

You been texting Shaqir all morning but he takes longer to text back than usual and the same thing with your best friend Nya.

You just got up and went to Nya house too see what's up Because when she texts back slow something is on her mind. When you get to her house you open the door because that's what you normally do when you go over there. You go up to her room. Her door is cracked a little so you look in there to see Your Boyfriend and Best friends kissing. You busted though the door and they both was shocked 😮.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT" you yell at the both of them.
"Best friend-"
"NO FUCK THAT WE NOT BEST FRIENDS...BEST FRIENDS DON'T KISS THERE FRIENDS BOYFRIEND"
"Babe I'm sorry"
"NO DON'T CALL ME BABE CUZ WE NOT TOGETHER" you say taking off the ring he gave you for Valentine's Day
"Give it to her" you say and walk out the room. Shaqir came running for you
"y/n please don't do this okay look I'm sorry I'll do anything for you ok please don't leave" he say grabbing you but you push him away
"Don't touch me" you say and started back waking
"Y/N Please we are sorry" Nya said looking like she was about to cry
"I don't give a fuck anymore delete my number" you say to the both of them
"Y/N" Nya yelled but you continue walking back to your house

At your house you broke down down crying. You would've never thought that you boyfriend that you loved and your best friend that you saw as a sister would do this you you.
Shaqir😭🖕🏾:y/n I'm sorry Baby please
                             Me💍❤️:no fuck you I'm done
Me💍❤️:you can go be with Nya since y'all wanna be together. Y'all didn't care for what was gonna happen so don't like y'all care now!
Shaqir😭🖕🏾:y/n I didn't want her too. She came onto me.
                         Me💍❤️: well get back on her.....

After you sent that text to Shaqir you blocked his number.

Nya🖕🏾🙄😡: y/n I know you mad as hell right now but please don't be as mad with Shaqir okay I started it and he didn't kiss back. You came into the room. He didn't do anything it was me. I'm so so so sorry y/n😢

You rolled your eyes at the last part. Well the both Of them said  the same thing but he didn't push her off.

Shaqir POV~
I went to Nya house cuz she wanted to talk about what she want to get y/n for something about them being friends or something like that. When i was about to leave she came up to me and kissed me. I couldn't even pull her off of me because y/n came in there and started flipping out. The second she pulled off the ring I gave to her my heart stopped. When she left I didn't know what to do.
"Shaqir I'm-" Nya started to say but I cut her off
"WHAT YOU SORRY? THAT GIRL WAS MY EVERYTHING AND YOU MESSED IT UP" I said mad as hell
"Shaqir" She was trying to grab me but I moved
"LEAVE ME ALONE" I said and left.

I tried to text y/n but she still mad asf. I was hopping some of it would be gone by the time she got home. I'm going to fight for my baby and that's a promise.

I went to y/n house and walk in. I didn't even care about knocking. I went to her room to see her cry hard. I hate seeing her cry. I ran over to her and hold her as she tried to push me off but then she gave up when she saw that I wasn't gonna let her go.

"Get off of me" She said hurt
"No...look baby I don't want her and I didn't kiss her Okay I want you and only you"
"You didn't push her off Shaqir"
"I was but then you came into the room"
She didn't say anything
I just sat there and held her