RJ Hampton

"What's up YouTube it's y/n here back with another videoooooooo!"
"So today I am by myself and y'all know what the mean....PRANK TIME!!"
"So I'm doing the cheating prank on RJ Bc I saw it on YouTube and yeah so let's go"

I put the camera on the dresser under some clothes.
"Okay so the camera is good. I've haven't really been talking to RJ so he already knows something up" my phone started ringing. I showed the camera that it was RJ.

"Hello"
"Hey baby what you doing"
"Nothing just at home laying down watching a movie with a friend"
"What friend"
"Baby he just a friend"
"HE? Yo y/n what the fuck"
"What? I wanted to watch a movie with you but you said you wanted to stay home today so I called my friend and he came over to watch a movie with me"
"Where y'all at in the house"
"My room"
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YALL IN THE ROOM"
"Because my tv in the living room is not working so we came in here" as I said that I was texting my guy best friend that was gay to come over and help me prank RJ
"Y/N how is your living room tv not working you just got it?"
"I think the power or something went out cuz it wouldn't turn on"
"Mmhh"
"Alright I got to go he just came out from the bathroom"
"Y/N I swear if you hangout up-" I hung up on him.

After I hung up I was dying to the camera.
"Y'all RJ gonna beat my ass" I heard a knock on the door and it was my gay best friend.
"Y'all this is Brandon and he is Gay so he not gonna be too mad" I said and me and Brandon started laughing.

We got into the bed and we hared the front door open so we started making sex nosies and moving the bed.
"BRO WTF IS THE SHIT?"
"Baby it's not what it looks like okay?"
"Wtf you mean you was just having sex with this dude y/n"
"No it was the movie"
"So Why was the bed shaking then?"
"You didn't '  feel that earthquake?"
"Yo bro I'm bout to beat your ass" he said running for Brandon but I grabbed him
"Y/N move bruh"
"Baby stop"
"You know what I knew I should've listen to my mom when she told me to leave yo as but what I do I stayed with you and you do this shit to me are you serious?" It took me a second to reply what he said in my head
"It was a prank" I said softly going to the bathroom
"Shit!" RJ said
"Imma just leave" Brandon said

"Bae open the door" I did but walked out and into the closet
"Baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to say that"
"Yeah welp you did" I said getting my clothes
"Y/N stop" he said taking my clothes out my hand. I walked anyway and put my shoes on and grabbed my phone and charger. I remember that the camera was still rolling so I went to it and cut it off.
"Where you going" RJ said but I didn't say anything but then I remembered this is my is my damn house why the fuck was I about to go??

"Can you go" I asked nicely
"Baby I didn't mean to say that"
"Cool but can you go tho?"
"Can't we just talk"
"I don't want to talk can you leave"
"No I'm not gonna leave until we talk"
"I don't want to talk. I'll text you when I want to talk"
"No I want to talk now"
"Bro get the fuck out go listen to what your mom said remember"
"Baby I was just mad okay my mom love you"
"Stop lieing"
"Okay well when she said that at the time she didn't like you but now she do"
"Mmhh" I said
"She do love you"
"Okay RJ" I said going on my phone
"Bae" he cried
"What"
"You still mad at me"
"Nope" still looking at my phone
"Then give me a kiss"
"Come here then"
"No you come to me"
"Then I guess you don't want a kiss then"
"No Baby stop" he said again coming to me. He sat down and I sat beside him with my arms around his neck and his arm around my waist and his hand on my thigh. I grabbed his face and move it towards me and act like I was finna kiss him but moved my head.
"Bae" he cried and I laugh and grabbed his face and kissed him for real this time.
"I love you"
"I love you too even tho you missed up messed up my video"
He started laughing and we watched a movie together😋