Cassius stanley part 2

3 months later~
So every since me and Cass went on that date we been pretty close and no we still not together. Like NIGGA IF YOU DONT ASK ME OUT ALREADY DAMN. But you know we be texting all day long and at night we be on FaceTime until we sleep. I really hope he asks me to be his girlfriend cuz I really like this fool. We both like basketball. Like almost every conversation we have have something to do with basketball.

Right now I'm with Layla at the mall walking around.
"Hey so are you and Cass together?" Layla asked
"No" I said looking up to him with another girl laughing and holding hands.
"I'm sorry y/n" lay said holding me.
"There's no need to be sorry we not together he can do what he want to do and I can do what I want to do" I said looking away from them.

I'm back at home by myself in my room looking on instagram.

Cass🙄:yo
Read
Cass🙄:so you not speak now
Read
Cass🙄:y/n bro what did I do?
Y/n😍:nothing bro go be with your gf.
Cass🙄:I mean you would be if you would stop tripping
Y/n😍:Nigga Wym tripping I've been talking to you since we first met and yet you still haven't asked me to be your girlfriend so how am I tripping cuz I would really like to know?

Cass🙄:Ight man whatever
Read

I don't even care. 3 months we've been talking and this boy wanna get mad like ugh no I told him about my feelings and he did too so I really don't know what he was waiting for.

I was in my kitchen cooking me something to eat cuz y'all know I'm hungry and there was a knock on the door. I open the door to see Cassius standing there with flowers and a teddy with other stuff.
"What you doing here" I said annoyed
"Just let me in please"
I open the door so he could walk and he walked to the living

I'm sitting in the living room waiting for this man to say what he doing here.
"So are you gonna talk or..."
"Listen y/n I really like you okay. When I'm with you I feel happy and when we are just talking and FaceTime-ing I'm still happy. I'm sorry I haven't asked you out and believe me if another guy came around I would be in my feelings for real" he said smiling which made me smile he walked closer to me and held my hand.
"Y/n y/m y/l I promise you that you make me go soft and that I would spend every dime I had just on you even though you don't like it when I spend money on you" he said making me laugh a little
"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked
I stood up and faced him
"Yes" I said and he wrapped his arms around me and mines around his neck and he kissed me.
"I'm cooking if you hungry"
"Dang my girlfriend can cook"
"Yeah imma cook for you all the time so you won't have to spend your money on me" I said making him a plate
"Damn bae you gonna have to be my wifey cooking like this" he said pulling me into him
All I did was laugh at him😂😂