Pj washington

You and PJ have been dating for 3 years. Tonight is date night and you are getting ready to go.

^the dress you wear

^the dress you wear

^make-up look.

It's now 8:00 and pj is still now here so you call him.
"Hey baby what's up"
"Where are you"
"I'm at home playing my game why?"
"So you forgot"
"What I forget about baby?"
"Date night pj" you say mad
"Oh baby I'm sorry we can just hang out at my house"
"Whatever pj forget it" I say and hang up.

You never get to see pj like that because he play basketball a lot of times he have away games and by you being a dancer and having events to go to it's hard to see him. This was the only time you and pj could really spend some time together because you have to go out of town for a photo shoot tomorrow and when you get back he have to go to an away game.

You take everything off and put on a long shirt because you not going anywhere anymore. You order Chinese because you not bout to cook. You set up
Netflix on your tv and decided that you was gonna have your own date night. When your food gets here you pay the man and go to your living and went on snap and capture it 'date night alone🙄' and post it.

Halfway into the movie you get a FaceTime call from pj
"What pj"
"Why you being petty"
"I don't know what you mean"
"Man you out here making people think that I'm a bad boyfriend"
"You the one that forgot so I'm the one treating myself now if you don't mind but if you don't mind I'm having date night alone"
"No I do mind don't you hang up on me" I roll my eyes and hang up anyway. I played my movies until I get an text and seen it was from pj.

Baby🤤: yo ass don't listen to nothing I say. Over here being petty like you never forget about something in your life.
Wife💍: yeah I forget things but did you forget that I leave tomorrow and we won't see each other for another 2 weeks?
Baby🤤:No I didn't forget. The date was the only thing I forgot about
Wife💍: yeah whatever pj just imma just watch movies alone as I always do🙄
Baby🤤:whatever
Read