Josh Christopher

You and Josh have been dating for 5 years. You give him whatever he ask you to do. You love him with all your heart but lately he been distant from you.

You are in your room laying down. Josh had texted you.

Bubba🤤😍: can you open the door
Y/n😶: yeah coming

I sit my phone down and go downstairs to open the door. I open the door to see Josh with his hoodie
"Hey are you okay?"
"Can swe take?" I take him to the living room and sit down and look at him
"Y/n I love"
"I know I love you too what up?"
"Remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you I was going to go see my brother over sea?"
"Yeah"
"I didn't really go to see him...I went to go see this girl that I had been talking to before you"
"Josh what the hell"
"Hold on I'm not done....so after we was talking and all I got her number and a couple of days later I called her to come over. She came over and one thing led to another and we ended up kissing and I don't think you want to hear the rest" I looked at him with tears coming down my face
"How the fuck do you love me but you over here cheating on me" I yelled at him
"I'm sorry"
"No the fuck You not. I've been there for you Where was she at?"
"Babe"
"Don't fucking call me that we not together"
"Y/n"
"What you think imma be with you after you cheat on me?? What the fuck do you think I look like?"
"You said you love me"
"So did you but you put here cheating when I was loyal. I did everything you wanted me to to Josh. EVERYTHING AND YOU FUCKING CHEAT ON ME!" I yelled now I'm mad asf still crying.
"I didn't mean for it to happen y/n I'm sorry"
"You didn't mean it my ass. You knew what you was doing when you started talking to her. Who is she"
"Y/N"
"WHO THE FUCK IS SHE JOSH"
" Sophie" He said putting his head down
" of course it's her. She's pretty she has a nice body what am I fat to you?"
"No your fine"
"I can't be if you cheating. I can't be what you tell me"
"Y/n I'm sorry"
"No you not...just go Josh"
"We can't work this out?"
"Hell No! I can't trust you. Even if I do take you back you would just cheat on me and think I'm going to be okay with it"
"No I'm not y/n baby I'm sorry"
"Josh please leave"
He got up and tried to kiss me but I moved and open the door for him. He left and I broke down. Why would he do this to me.

2 months later~
I've been doing good every since me and Josh broke up. There's this boy that I've been talking to when me and Josh broke up. We are just friends but he told me how he felt but I told him I'm not ready for a relationship right now even tho Josh did me dirty.

I'm getting ready for school and I feel very happy some reason. As I get in my car a see that Josh texted me. I thought I had him a block what the fuck happen?

Cheater🙄❌:I miss you
Y/n🤤😭: we would have still been tougher if you didn't cheat on me so that's your fault.
Cheater🙄❌: please can we work this out?
Y/n🤤😭: Nah I like how things is right now. Go be with the girl you cheated on me with

I pull up to school and get out my car. So remember the boy that I've been talking about yeah so
His name is Brandon and y'all when I saw him looking at me i smile. He just make me happy. Even after I told him about Josh he is still here with me and told me that he would never do some shit to me like that. He asked me out on a couple of dates and I went and to me they was great. We still talk and we are closer know but anyway as I'm walking to the school this big body comes in front of me.

"Josh what"
"I miss you"
"I don't care"
"Y/N I'm sorry Okay I can't live without you"
"Well I can live just fine without you"
"Y/N I made a mistake okay! I want you and only you! She has nothing on you and I'm sorry if I made you think that she did" I looked over at Brandon and he looked and me and waved and I waved back and he walked away to class.
"I gotta go to class"
"No y/n please"
"What Josh what you want me to say huh?? I gave you everything you was my first everything and I didn't mean shit to you"
"Y/N you are my fucking wife what do you mean? I can't stand us not being together anymore okay. I can't stand that we not together, me not texting you all the times are cuddles I miss everything about you and what we had"
I look away
"Y/N please"
"You know even after what you put me though I still loved your ass. Even though you gave another girl something that I could've gave to you I stilled loved you even though I didn't want to. If it was the other way around you would've left me and told me to have a nice life"
"Okay I'll leave you alone if you kiss me"
"I'm not kissing you Josh"
"Pleas just do it"
I look at him then dropped my bag. He put his hand on my waist then my arms around his neck. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mines....