Josh Christopher

You and Josh have a fun relationship. You two did YouTube together. He been doing pranks on you and you haven't gotten him back because you told yourself that you was going to wait for the perfect time. A couple of days ago you and Josh had a little argument and y'all haven't talk since then.

You was going to pull the I'm leaving you prank on him. You always wonder how he would act if you told him that so you bout to see it.

"What's up y'all it's your girl y/n and I'm here with a prank. So today I'm going to pull the I'm leaving you prank on Josh because I want to see how he acts so yeah." I say and hid the camera under the tv. He won't see it there.
I get my suitcase is start pulling out my clothes.

*hears the door open*
"Y/N" you heard Josh say but you don't say anything. You just continue packing your clothes. A couple minutes later Josh comes into the room.

"Y/N what are you doing" Josh says moving your stuff out the way.
"Josh move I'm not playing with you" you say trying to laugh at him.
"I'm not playing either so you can put all your clothes back up cuz you not leaving" he said taking your clothes back. You was trying so hard not to laugh.
"Josh give me my clothes back I'm leaving"
"No the fuck You not y/n. What did I do to you that makes you want to leave so bad"
"This! I can't do anything it's always no like you over here acting like my dad instead of my Boyfriend" Josh walks up to you and wraps his arms around you and kiss your neck
"Baby I'm sorry I just want to protect you" Aww he so cute.
"No you not sorry" you say and move away from him and get your things again.
"Baby stop" Josh said picking you up and laying you down on the bed.
"Josh please move you making this harder than what it has to be"
"Well I'm not gonna just let you walk out my life y/n. Imma fight for you" awww😭.
"I just can't do this no more"
"Okay so what am I'm going to tell my parents because you know that they want us to get married and you know my sister loves you to death and my brothers treat you like a sister so what am I going to say to them y/n"
"You can just say that we just not working out"
"What's not working out y/n? We only go into an argument it wasn't even big"
"Okay but we still haven't been talking every since then Josh"
He didn't say anything he just kissed my neck
"Baby please" he said sounding like he bout to cry.
"No Josh move" I said and he gets up and leaves the room.

I waited a couple of minutes and grabbed my bag and walked out the room to see him on the couch with his head down onto his hands crying. Aww my baby crying for me. I walked over there and pulled him into a hug.

"Josh Baby it was a prank baby I'm sorry" I said rubbing his back. He looked at me and his eyes was red.
"Baby that's not funny"
"I had to get you back from all them pranks babe" I say showing him the camera.
"Y'all my baby was crying over me😭😭❤️"
"I thought my baby was leaving me. I love you"
"I love you too" I say and kissed him and he depends the kiss so I have to cut that part out the video. I pull back from the video and started to do the Outro.
"Alright y'all if you liked this video please give it a big thumbs up and Comment on what video y'all want us to do and subscribe to this channel and our blog channel" Josh said
"Bae say team y/n"
"No"
"Come on say it"
"No"
"Okay well I'm leaving" I get up but he pull me onto him
"Okay okay team y/n" he say and I kiss him
"Alright we out" I said and stopped the camera
"Don't do that no more"
"I'm not baby but i got you good"
"Well you gotta make me feel better now"
"Come on then" I say and get up and go to the room.
"You better have everything off by the time I get in there"
"Yes Daddy"