why do I deserve her

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

peeta POV

I am in in chemistry and I can't keep thinking do I deserve katniss. like she could pick any guy and she picks me. I can see her with someone else but it would break my heart. no I just can't.

"peeta it's okay if your gay"finnick pats by back and everyone looks at me.

"wait what just happened"I ask

"well Mr. crane was saying how when we get older we start to have feelings for girls and how you might start to go on dates and stuff"now finnick starts to laugh."so then you shouted out no I just can't"the whole class burst into laughter even Mr. crane had to hold back tears.

damn I said that out load. great now they think I am guy.

"but I have a girlfriend"I say to clarify everyone that I am not gay I know finnick knows that he was just playing but the other random people don't In fact I have never talked to them before.

"peeta it is okay I used to be gay"Mr. crane says and find finnick starts crying of laughter.

"ding"

saved by the bell. now I just have to smack the crap out of finnick and our whole group was there and they didn't save me. god even katniss didn't cover me. maybe because she is embarrassing of being my girlfriend. I would understand why I mean I am a mess.

they all come around the corner laughing and talking.

"hey pete listen if your gay I don't want to stop you from seeing other people so if you want we can brake up"she teases wait why would she be teasing me she is serious.

everybody stops laughing and looks serious. oh no this can't be happening. I run outside of the school and sit on a bench.

I must really be acting like a girl right now.

"yeah you are"I hear the voice of katniss say.

she sits down beside me and puts her head on my shoulder. what the hell she hates me why would she do this.

"peeta that was a joke" she says and relief washes over me.

"really,but I have been thinking that you could deserve someone better then me"I say confessing.

"peeta no body and I mean nobody could ever be a better better boyfriend then you" she says and it makes me feel warmth.

I make her look at me and then we kiss. I haven't kissed her since a month ago because we didn't see each other after I went to Texas for August a month.

we pull away and hold hands and walk back to school.

"peeta will you stay with me"she asks and the answer is obvious.

"always"

cheesy chapter ending. anyway another chapter. I will probably update again today or tomorrow but it will be soon.