welcome to Hawaii

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss pov

we take are seats on the plane and some how by my luck I end up sitting next to peeta. he is sleeping on my shoulder and I think it is actually kind of cute but it is still weird and what makes it even weirder is finnick is making so many jokes I want to literally throw him of the plane.

It takes us about 10 hours because we had to stop half way. when peeta woke up he was saying that he never fell asleep on my shoulder but with finnick and the rest of are group as evidenced there is no way out of this one. they said only one hour left so woooo hooooo Hawaii here we come.

"katniss can I ask you a personal question"peeta asks.

"yeah I guess well not re... lay it on me"

"was it hard leaving your boyfriend when you moved"

"what makes you think I would have a boyfriend"

"well you just um...because your so you and your beautiful and don't care what people think."

"well thanks  but I'm not beautiful peeta if anything you are "i mean

"I know what you mean but I don't agree"

how can someone be that good looking and still be so nice.I just want to kiss him but I know that he doesn't deserve me he can do much better.

"awww no not to kill the romance but we are um sort of here so... you know we would like to go know."clove sarcastically states which makes me blush and a little annoyed.

we all get are luggage and head to the hotel. the worst part is you don't get to choose who you room with clove goes with cato. glimmer and marvel. Johanna and gale.Annie and finnick.oh no that means me and p....e....e.....t.....a

that's not even the worst part it is only one bed but there is a hot tub in our room they felt bad so they gave us the biggest room it's attached to finnick and Annie room.if you are asking why they felt bad it's because they know it is awkward for me.

"I will be right back"peeta says walking to the hallway.

he comes back with ice then he stares at me.

"katniss why do you stare at my like that"

"stare like what"

"you like your in a daze"

tell him now katniss tell him

"because I like you "I did it oh no he stares at me for a minute then says.

"really" then a smile appears on his face.

I look at him then lean in and give him a long passionate kiss but keep it sweet not wild. at first he just sits and lets me but then he kisses back and pull me closer.we finally pull away but I want more his lips are like paradise and I forget about my worries when I kiss peeta.

"katniss I like you too"and then we kiss and kiss until we have to breathe.

then there is a knock and if it wasn't for that knock we wouldn't have stoped but it is finnick and we know he will just burst through the door and that would.make it awkward.

peeta gets up and answers the door.

"we are all going to dinner come when you want by the way nice room ohhhh you have a hot tub can I come"we laugh and finnick leaves and says one more reminder.I'm telling you life wouldn't happen without finnick.

so in a minute me and me make our way done to dinner. well vacation has finally begun and there is no going back now.

warning next chapter might be a little more intense in swearing sexual words so if  you don't want to read that don't read next chapter.but please do if that doesn't bother you.thx:)