scared

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

today prim will be tested for the last today but peeta is taking me out for lunch first. he should be here in an hour so I go get dressed.

I decided to wear a strapless lime green shirt and some white shorts and just let my wavey hair down. I go down stairs just in time for peeta to knock on the door. I open it and walk out and peeta understands and open his car door. I thank him and go in. what the hell this car smells like velvet. yum.

"so we can go to eat and then go to the hospital"he asks as I sniff the seat and he just laughs.

"I'm sorry it is just your car smells so good and yeah that would be fine."I answer his question.

we drive and get out of the car and end up at ......the most expensive place in the world. no seriously though.

"peeta you"I don't have time to finish my sentence.

"listen my dad owns this place"he smiles.

my jaw drops I knew they owned a bakery but not this place. this is like I can't even explain it in words.

"peeta this is like the best food in panem"I say still shocked.

"well thank you because I make half the the stuff."he says

we walk in and take our seats and I would not let him take me here if he didn't own it but because it is free for him I guess it's okay.

"I think I am going to have the turkey club with a side of the the macaroni."I say to the waitress.

she walk away and peeta bursts out laughing. I give him a look.

"macaroni"he laughs and then we both start laughing.

we eat our delicious food and and leave to go to the hospital. I kist hope prim will remember.

when we get there first they hold up pictures and prim says the dirst word that pops into her head. but then they come to this one picture it is a picture of peeta and what she says well lets just say that I fell off the chair

"peeta ,painter ,cheesebuns"prim days

I hope it was okay anyway next update soon.