petta

I do not own any of these character they are all Suzanne Collins
katniss pov

I walk home with clove with a smile on my face. clove notices it and starts smirking I hope tomorrow

will be as good as today I think .

when I enter cloves's house she offers me chips and salsa and of course I say yes. I told my mom that I would be coming here after school since she is at work.

Clove comes back with chips and salsa and some soda. We decided to watch a horror movie so we invited Annie and Glimmer but they were busy so we called finnick and Joanna so they ended up coming.

Five minutes later finnick and Joanna show up with bags of candy. Then I get the surprise of a life time when I go to the bathroom.I am about to walk in when...

"katniss how you doing,"a sitting finnick says I would respond but he is on the toilet and that is just messed up.

"finnick, why would you not close the door?"I question disturbed by my site.

"I was thinking dogs don't care when we see them crap so why should we,he states.

"well fist of all we are not animals and second of all because it is very disturbing,"I answer like i'm talking to a child on how to not write on the wall.

I walk away disgusted by finnick.

"so can we start the movie now,"asks clove annoyed as hell.

"yeah anything is better then what I just saw,"I say still remembering what I just encountered. ewwww ewwww eweeee.

"well what did you see?" asked Joanna.

"lets just say when finnick went to the bathroom I really wish I would have known," I say laughing.

we start the movie as finnick comes down stairs to join us I scowl at him and he just laughs.

we have to pause the movie because of knocking at the the door.clove gets it and I can't tell who it is from here but when I see him walk in the living room  I drop my soda glass. peeta.........

peeta pov

I call finnick to see what he was up to he said he was at cloves watching a movie with Joanna and katniss. he told me I should come so I did but when I get there I was not expecting me to make someone spill soda. katniss is embarrassed and I feel a thought go off in your head. oh how can I be so stupid why would katniss ever like me she could pick any other guy so why would she pick you peeta.

"let me help you with that,"I say trying to be helpful.

"That would be great,"katniss blushes. oh my god she is so cute when she blushes.

we both grab napkins and clean it up then we realize we have company. Finnick,Joanna,and clove smile at us.

"I am glad you too are working together but I have to be home to eat dinner by five so can we drop the lovey dovey stuff and watch the move,"says Joanna sarcastically.

we both blush and we all watch the rest of the movie in awkward silence. I don't even know what just happened but all I know is I am pretty happy it is over because it was awkward.

when the movie finished we all left. hopefully in school Tomorrow it will not be awkward but knowing my luck that is not what happens.

it was not to long but I guess it is good enough for now next pov is finnick's