getting better

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

It has been two months since Cato left and clove has been a little depressed but is getting better and we help her with her brake downs.

I really haven't ever seen my cousin like this before I didn't realize she had feelings until her hamster died when we were five.

we are all sitting at lunch it is noe the last month of school so we are all hot and want to jump in a pool so that  is what we do when glimmer invites us to our pool after school.

I ran home and got my bathing suit on. it is a red bikini with white polka dots. I personally like it but it would look even better on someone other then me.

Glimmer is waiting outside with Annie,Johanna,and clove for me to get ready.

I walk down the stairs grab my phone put on my sunglasses and put my bag on my shoulder. I walk out the door and lock it.

I walk to the car and get in. they all their bikinis on. honestly Annie's is the cutest. it is a lime green strapless with pink bottoms it is gorgeous.

"well look who finally is wearing a bikini"teases glimmer.

"you know I feel insecure all the time"I say

"well I don't know why because you have a nice body"Annie says.

"I just don't want guys to think I am an object"I confess.

"I guess that is a good enough reason"glimmer says.

we drive to glimmers house and the boys are already their on the porch amazed by what they see. we just laugh.

the water is really nice on my skin. it is really relaxing. even though it is only may it is really hot out still.

I am sitting on a float with my feet in the water when something pushes me off.

I come up to peeta he is laughing I just give him the evil eye.

"you better watch out mellark"I jokingly threatening him.

"oh really and why is that"he asks.

"because if this"I say and jump on him making him fall under the water.

he comes up and we all just laugh.

"well done everdeen"he says

"well thank you mellark"I say properly.

we all swim and relax and talk and we are all having a great time. I realize clove is actually smiling and laughing. this is the first time in weeks. I guess we can live without Cato but we will always miss him and he will always be our friend here or not here.

we all get out of the pool and eat burgers and hot dogs and have a great time. oh I hope this never ends.

well this is definitely one of my longer chapters well I will update soon maybe even one more time today thanks for reading and voting it really is appreciated. I love my followers. by the way if my grammar is wrong forgive me because if I fixed it it would take a little while and I won't update as quickly.