Asking

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

finnick pov

we are at dinner and we all are deep in are food because it is the most amazing food in the world.I notice that katniss and peeta are staring at each other.

I don't know what the fuck happened when they went to the hotel room but I like it. I can just feel the love in the air I mean smell the love in the air.

"so who is paying "I say trying to break the ice.

"I am"annie says

"Annie you already took us here we can at least pay our are meals, I just wanted to try to start a conversation because we are all so damn quiet and it's really annoying as hell to watch,this is vacation stop thinking and just have fun and I mean everyone and even you"I say directed at all but mostly at Annie.

all if a sudden the room is filled with claps,I bow jokingly. some just laugh I even thought I saw glimmer cry.

"I actually have something to ask katniss " peeta say at the worst time because she almost swallowed her fry whole.

"Katniss Everdeen will you make me happy by being my girlfriend"peeta says and notice that I am crying at this touching moment"

Annie wipes away my tears.

"finnick isn't that the most cutest thing ever"Annie says

"second cutest baby because the first cutest is you hun"I say a she gives me a quick but passionate kiss because people are present.

"I would love that peeta"she finally answers with tears in her eyes.

he gives her a gentle but sweet kiss and I realize that peeta and katniss really don't need Annie and I help.I am so proud of him.

we all pay and go back to are rooms.

peeta pov

I get in the room and katniss goes in the bathroom so I decide to change.when I am done changing I feel a pair of warm arms around me. I turn around to see katniss.

she kisses me and somehow we end up on the bed laughing in between kisses. katniss starts to pull on my hair and her tongue enters my mouth and I finally let out a moan. I start to kiss her neck and she lets out a moan of satisfaction and I smile. then oh no...... I can tell she knows that my friend wants to say hello. then what she does next surprises me she takes off my pants and boxers. I know what your thinking but she keeps her clothes on. she starts  caressing my friend to feed his need. then she comes back up and and I put my clothes back on.

"katniss did you want to do that "I ask honestly.

"I didn't mind" she says with a sexy voice that turns me on but my friend is feed and safe in bed.....for now at least.

then she starts to kiss me again but only. for a few more minutes but it was still aggressive but only one thing bothered me finnick interupted.I would tell you but it was just awkward and I don't feel like living through it again.

katniss and I get ready for bed and we sleep peacefully. "I will never stop loving you Katniss Everdeen"I said thinking she was asleep.but she wasn't but her response made me feel like I was the luckiest man on earth.

"neither will I Peeta Mellark".

I hope it was okay,but I think it was definitely one if my longer chapters so yeah next chapter is going to be soon but I don't know when.