comfort

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

I am in a bed and I can't move I hear screams of.....oh my god my peeta my poor peeta.

I finally am able to get up. I start running and running until I see a room lit. the scream is definitely coming from here.

that's when I see peeta on the floor with a knife in his head. I jump towards him. no no no no peeta come back peeta come back.

I wake up and meet some blue eyes. wait I know those blew eyes. they are not just any blue eyes they are my peeta's the ones I never thought I'd see again.

"Katniss I am right here"he says

"peeta your alright your done with surgery"I ask

"yes but that is not important right now what was that dream about"he asks.

"well I heard screams and I knew they were yours so I followed them, then I found you and you were in a puddle of blood and there was a knife in your head"I try to keep my tears in but I can't they start to flow"I jumped beside you and it was to late"I finish with tears still flowing down my face.

"oh katniss I will never leave you again"he says and hugs me.

he kisses me lightly but passionate. every kiss is like a never ending vacation. soon the kiss gets a little more aggressive and more like a make out session.

we end up stopping because I am notified that we can leave. prim left yesterday so it is just peeta and I.

we go to his house and rest because my house I full if people.

peeta says we can sleep on his bed.

so I do and I snuggle up in his arms.

"peeta will you stay with me"

he answers " always and katniss I would never leave you 

another chapter hope it is okay.