the drama

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

peeta pov

Today is the fist day back and it is also the day we do are performances which is not so bad. for me anyway.

the next pair foes up and soon enough it's me and katniss's turn to preform.we start

i will be back in a little while babe I just have to go pick up my sister and drop her off.

(extras)the doctors come in and sit next to peeta

"lay the news on me doc"

"well I don't know how to say this but her neck broke and because of where on her neck"the doctor says

"so.. .."I fake cry

"I don't know how to say this kid but"

"just tell me....."I plead

"she.....is.....d....e.....a......d...."

I fake cry on my kneed and I think they fall for it because they all have concerned looks.

I go into the room and sit next to katniss's body

"I am do sorry this had to happen katniss so sorry my love just remember that I will always love you and I hope you know that"I say and kiss her forehead.

the scene is finished and everyone applauds except katniss and I we bow sarcastically. katniss speaks a few word because we had to and because I mostly did the acting she felt bad and did this part. we have to explain why we chose this

"peeta and I chose this scene because we wanted to show reality and what happens in life, so unexpectedly that we can't do anything about it sometimes and even though you depend on people  you never know what could happen, so always spend your day like it is your last, and love evert moment whole you have it, like during this break I went to Hawaii with my best friends and when I came back a lot changed and right before I left I was crying because how much I was going to miss being there with my best friends and they also told me this, so this scene is dedicated to anybody who has ever lost someone important to them for me it is my dad. thank you for watching not that you had a choice and thank you cinna for letting us bring reality to life and to my friends for making these word possible, I love guys always remember"she finishes and there isn't a dry eye in the room. and I know what your thinking I wrote it but I didn't katniss did and I am very proud of her and am so happy she is my girlfriend.