yes

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins by the way if any names are spelt wrong it is because if auto correct so if there spelt wrong please forgive me

peeta pov

"yes I guess I do but you can't say anything to her"I say

"I knew I knew it"he says like a little kid won a prize at a carnival.

"come on finn we need to get back before cinna has sends out search party".

we walk back to class and finnick has the most biggest smirk on his face.he is my best friend so I let him have a moment of glory.then I smack him so hard that everyone in the room gives me a look.

finally class is dismissed and I thought it was the most uncomfortable time in my life I mean finnick forgave me but with my class they could think that I would kill him for all I know.but I would never I wouldn't be able to live without finnick he's my best friend.

when I arrive at lunch Annie is smirking

"so I'm guessing that finnick told you huh"

"don't worry I don't spoil secrets by the way if she found out I wouldn't wouldn't panic about it."

"okay"

As much as I trust Annie sometimes she can't control herself and words start flowing out and she is beginning to become pretty close to katniss.I do trust but I wouldn't think the truth would come out eventually.

katniss walks over with finnick.wait oh no.I could tell he knows i'm worried so he says

"don't worry Petei I promised I wouldn't tell....my little buttercup."

and after that we all break into tears of laughter and after that I don't know what happened

sorry it was really short you can tell I use the word worry a lot maybe I should start using the word nervous to anyway I hope it was good.