hospital

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

katniss pov

I see black nothing but black. I hear a beeping noise and it is annoying the hell out of me but it won't go away. I hear a door open.

"Dr. skylonski she is alright but he didn't wake up yet"a voice says.

oh yeah the car accident I must be in the hospital. oh my god peeta. I open my eyes and I am in a night gown.

"oh Katniss your awake"Dr. skylonski says.

"yeah is prim and peeta alright"

"um well prim is fine but peeta .......um he is in surgery right now with his group of doctors and nurses but we don't know if he does s okay okay but he is still alive"he says.

it is a relief he is alive but,surgery that scares me.

"people want to see you"he says

"okay let them in"

my mom,the group of friends that I couldn't live without at this moment and peeta's dad. that last one surprised me.

"what happened"my mom asks.

"well prim found out that she could come home because she remembered! even though she is back again but with no injuries thank god. anyway we were driving towards home and we stopped at a red light"I pause to see if everyone is with me."I saw this truck coming towards us and the next thing you know is we are here"I finish.

everyone in the room is in full shock.

"what about peeta" Mr. mellark and finnick say at the same time .

"well he is in surgery but still alive and I hope he can make it I can't live without him,I just can't"

"let's let katniss rest guys"clove says.

as much as I don't want them to leave I do want to rest because I really am tired.

They head out and I feel my eyes get heavier and heavier and then they shut.

poor peeta,well this is another chapter next one is soon.