surprise

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

Annie pov

I can't wait to tell katniss the great news.she is the only one that doesn't know that the group is going in a trip to Hawaii!

if your wondering how we are paying it is a trip my mom is taking me on and she said I can take them because my grandmother died and she gave us her money she us rich.

when she told me I almost died

the whole group is at my house and we are planning on telling katniss today.

"Annie regular or sour cream chips " finnick screams.

"um.... both" I shout back.

finnick comes in with the chips and takes a seat next to me putting a arm around me.

katniss comes and we all have giant smirks.

"what the hell is going on"

"we have great news"I say

"great that would help right know because I forgot next week is spring break and I'm pretty much prepared for the worst night of my life"

"that makes this even bigger"

"well what is it"

" well were kinda of going to Hawaii and your coming with us."

"what.....Annie this is wonderful news but how on earth can you afford it"

"my grandmother died and we got her money"

"oh I don't know if I can just come "

"katniss don't be silly your one of my best friends and plus your one if us now"

"thanks guys"

short yes,but next chapter has some everlark :) and Hawaii here we come.