that's what friends are for

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss pov

Today is our last day in Hawaii.we decided the girls would do some shopping and the boys would go to the beach and then we would meet up with us at the ice cream parlor. I wish this trip didn't have to end though me and my new friends grew so much and peeta well I haven't found something negative about him.

"katniss"Johanna snaps a finger n front of my face

"I'm sorry what"

"either blue or green"glimmer asks

"um...."

I don't know why she is asking me this because I am not a fashion person. I mean I like shopping but I am no glimmer or Annie. johanna is even worse but me and clove are in the middle of girly girl and almost boy. Me and clove like doing hair and nails,but we also like sports a lot and we are not like glimmer who has a whole room of clothes,I mean it to I don't know how you can even walk without touching shoulders with clothes.

"they are both pretty"

I do mean it though the blue one is strapless with a beaded blue belt and it is flowing at the bottom.But the green one well, green is my favorite color so of course it gets my attention,anyway it has a laced top with a silver belt and it is layered at the bottom and it brings out glimmer's eyes.

"the green one"

"that's what I thought but just wanted to make sure"glimmer says and goes to buy the dress.

when she come back we decide to start heading to the ice cream parlor. we text the guys.

me   going to the ice cream parlor

petta   okay we will be there

annie   okay see ya guys there

finnick   see ya

glimmer   kk

johanna   oh glimmer

cato   that's are glimmer

marvel   yup

gale   can we just head to the ice cream parlor already

clove  planning on it

I shut my phone and we all walk to the ice cream parlor. when we get there the boys are already there.

"we couldn't wait you took to long"finnick says shoving ice cream into his mouth. sometimes I really think he is a seven year old.

we get our ice cream and cjat for a while and then when I get up to throw my cup away someone slaps me. who the hel.........

"katniss what a surprise to see you here" a familiar voice says and that voice belongs to no one other then Delly the school badass besides johanna.

"what the hell are you doing here"gale asks crudely.

"just enjoying vacation"she answers  like a super model.

I haven't even been in school a month and I know delly is bad news and how many boyfriends she had in a week. ya a week and it was seventeen. ugh.

surprisingly she leaves then I realize that her mother called her. she is so two faced.

we are on the plane and I realize how much I am going to miss this vacation and I start crying.

"what's wrong"peeta says wiping my tears away

"I just am gonna miss this trip so much"

"well a thing about memories that you can always make more and you can also remember them and memories are made by people you care about"every word he speaks calms me down and I just wonder how he does that.

"then I am happy you guys are my friends"

"we are too"they say in chorus and now my tears are of happiness no sadness

"and that what friends are for"Annie says and hugs me.

we all smile and get some rest before we all go back to school again.

okay a sweet chapter but anyway another chapter is coming soon.