happy birthday

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins.

peeta POV

I can't believe finnick is turning eighteen. we were friends since the first grade and he is like a brother to me.

right now we are hiding behind furniture waiting for finnick to come I am sitting behind the couch.

Glimmer and Annie should be here with him any moment. I had to make the cake and clove,Johanna and katniss decorated the house.

marvel and gale just fooled around and it really wasn't helpful.

"i'm home!"finnick screams even though this is my house. we told him we would be here on Saturday if he wanted to stop by.

now we all get ready to scream happy birthday. he walks in and we all jump.

"happy birthday finnick"

"guys you did have to do that"he says.

"yes we did you are our best friend finnick"I say and he just smiles.

I give him a bro hug then I go find katniss. I end up finding her in my kitchen cutting the cake.

"hey just who I am looking for and what I was gonna ask you to do"I say

"peeta this cake has such delicate details like the sun reflecting on the water and how you put tiny sugar cubes in the corner"she says amazed but laughs at the end.

"yeah I can't wait until he sees the sugar cubes"he says.

I go over and light the candles while katniss goes over to the light switch and turns me t off. we walk into the living room and we start to sing in harmony.

"happy birthday to you

happy birthday to you

happy birthday to finnick happy birthday to you

and many moreeeeee" we finish.

finnick blows out the candles and then I think he sees it in the corner because he smiles at me.

"peeta would you like a sugar cube"he asks.

"I sure would finnick my friend"he says.

when I first met him in first grade that is what he offered me at lunch when I asked if I could sit at the table. I laugh remembering that moment.

we all have pieces of cake and play games and watch movies and the whole night is fun.

yay finnick Is an adult that is a shocker I can't even believe it and I wrote it. anyway new chapter soon. thanks