back to school

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

katniss POV

"beep"

shut up

"beep"

shut up. oh wait that's my alarm clock. I hit the button to shut it off and sit up. today is the first day back to school and it sucks my summer was fun but it went by way to fast. the only good thing I have to look forward to is it is senior year and which also means it is the last year. finally I mean I am going to college but that is a little different then high school it is a little more laid back.

I jump out of bed and take a quick shower and go down stairs at my robe.

"hey katniss"prim says oh god prim is starting high school today I forgot I hope she has a better experience I mean you had my friends but I also had a delly.

"hi prim you ready for high school"I ask.

"yeah as long as I have rue with me"she says and I smile I am happy prim has rue she is a great friend.

I grab a apple and head back upstairs to get dressed. I end up wearing a pair of shorts that go go to where my knee is and a shirt that is blue and is laced. I also have a black tank under it because it is see through and I don't want to be a delly. I decide to leave my hair down in its waves. I put eye shadow and some blush. then I finish with some mascara.

I hear the car horn and run out the front door and get in clove's car.

"hey kat you ready for the last year of high school"clove asks as we drive to school.

"I guess so"I say.

when we get out of the car we go to get our schedule for our classes.

katniss everdeen

Home room-cinna

Math- Mrs. Coin

English- Mr. crane

chemistry- Mr. crane

lunch

gym-  coach brutus and gloss

chorus- Mrs. trinket

well me and clove have the same things except she has volleyball instead of chorus but Annie is in chorus and so is glimmer so I am not alone.

"hey girls"finnick says with peeta,marvel and gale.

"hey"we say at the same time.

they take our schedule and compare theirs.

"well this couldn't get any better we all have the same classes except we have football instead of chorus and volleyball"peeta says.

then we see Annie,glimmer, and johanna come. we look at there schedule and there's is like that too.

we all walk to our first classes.

another chapter. I hope you liked it. I will update soon. thanks for reading my story like I always say you don't know how much it means to me.