she is peeta's

I do not own any of these characters they are all Suzanne Collins

cloves pov

I invited katniss to my house because she was lonely without peeta. Annie and Johanna had to do something and glimmer is out if town.

my mom is home and wants me to work on my school project with delly. I almost killed her for this but delly agreed so I have no choice.

I hear the door bell. I look out the window to see delly in a yellow top black shirts and yellow six inch heels.

I open the door with a fake smile.

"come in delly"

"well thank you clove"she says" is it just us or is peeta here"

"just us and katniss who is peeta's girlfriend"I stretch out girlfriend.

"who is he......"katniss walks in

" I thought I already got rid of the trash"delly says

"and I didn't think I went into a strip club"katniss says examining delly's outfit.

I just laugh at that last one.

"you never said katniss was here"delly hisses

"yeah I never ordered a slut"katniss yells at delly.

"listen the only person I would ever fuck is peeta"she says and that makes katniss jump at delly.

"peeta is my boyfriend"she says digging her nails into delly's shoulder.

katniss lets he go and delly screams away.

"I am sorry katniss"I apologize

"it is okay you didn't know that was gonna happen"I'm gonna go home and wait for peeta but I will talk to you tomorrow"she says and walks out the door.

oh god I am so happy delly got that. hey she deserved it.

sorry if you like delly but there has to be at least one of those people and glimmer is already part of the group,but next update coming soon.