=3= Bingo Night

After the whole ZApoc situation, the Lunch Buddies and the rest of the world continued to live their normal lives.

And what's better than bingo night?

"Oh come on, Billy. Where did you find those again?" Kirsten asked, looking up from her phone.
"I found them in my drawers. I think we used these in when we were in highschool," Jianna replied, flashing the crumpled and dusty bingo cards in her hands.
Kirsten jumped up from the couch. "And I remember nearly getting a blackout! Those cards are cursed."
Kenzie laughed. "It was just rotten luck, Jeff. Ada and I didn't try. Wanna go, Frank?"
Ada stretched her arms. "Let's go."

Cassie found an online bingo app that gives them the random numbers. As for Jianna and Alexa, they prepared some snacks.
"Let's do a blackout?" Cassie asked, distributing the cards evenly to each of them.
"What's the prize?" Kirsten asked.
"There is no prize," Kenzie replied. "It's just a little bingo."
"But it needs a prize!" Kirsten demanded.
"Alright, jeez!" Ada exclaimed. "Winner gets to pick where she wants to eat lunch tomorrow."
"Game on," Jianna muttered.
Cassie tapped on her phone screen. The letter and number blinking rapidly.
"B-13"
They shook their heads.
"G-75"
Alexa quickly punched the number with her finger. "Bingo!"
"No, Bob. We need a blackout," Cassie said.
They continued until they heard a shriek.
"Bingo! I got a bingo!"
They looked up from their cards. Kirsten was waving her right hand frantically in the air.
"Lemme see," Cassie said.
Kirsten smacked her card on Cassie's palm, "Boom!"
Cassie quietly inspected each number. Until she reached the O section.
"Uhm, Jeff?"
"Yes? Am I ready to receive the powet of lunch?"
Cassie muffled a laugh, "Not quite. You see, I didn't mention an O-72."
Kirsten's expression turned dark. She swiped the card from Joe's hand and scanned all her numbers.
"WHAT?!"
"The dragon has awoken," Jianna whispered to Ada.
Cassie nervously brought up her phone, showing the mentioned numbers with its corresponding letters.
"No O-72"
Kirsten crumpled to the ground.
Jianna approached her with a half finished bag of tortilla chips, "It's okay, Jeff."
"I told you, that card is cursed," she muttered.
Alexa knelt down beside her, "It's okay."
She slowly pulled out her card, all the numbers punched, forming a complete blackout.
"I get to pick lunch," Alexa said with a smile.
"NOOO"

And that night, the Lunch Buddies house was filled with nothing but Jianna munching on her tortilla chips and Kirsten babbling about a cursed bingo card.

I mean, great way to start a new day from a zombie apocalypse, right?

Anyone craving for some tortilla chips? 🍳🍔🍟🍕