Murdoc- Puddin'

She was fearless

And crazier than him.

She was his queen

And God help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

To say you and Murdoc were partners in crime was an understatement. He normally flew solo, but you two met ironically tagging a target, and after that he never dreamed of going back. If he went anywhere on a mission, he made sure you were right by his side.

You often compared the two of you to the Joker and Harley Quinn. He would laugh and continue whatever he was doing. He would tell you stories of the missions he had when you were gone. He would tell you of the family he once had, his wife and son.

You both found a rush of running form the police, hiding in a back alley way and making out until the coast was clear, walking back to the apartment hand-in-hand, taking the long route to avoid people, having rough sex even if every bone in both of your bodies ached from the days bloody events. You two remained unbothered by society, crazy, but unbothered.

The story that fascinated you the most was the ones he would tell of Angus MacGyver, and the Phoenix. Murdoc said Angus was a bright young man of no older than twenty-five, he was handsome and agile. Murdoc considered him his best and only friend, even if the feelings weren't returned. Jack Dalton was handsome, in a grown man sort of way. Your favorite line that Murdoc used to describe Jack's looks was "He's like hot in a non-virgin kind a way. Like he knows what he's doing."

"Like he could vicsously ram you into the mattress but hurt you so little it turns you on more?"

"Exactly."

Then Riley. Riley was thin and fragile, as he told you. She had long dark hair, and dressed just like you expected her to. Bozer was serious, but loving and caring towards his friends. That left Mattie, the hard-ass director that kept the team in line. She was professional and stood tall, but was short. 

You never expected to meet Phoenix, but oh you did, and it was great. You were on a date in LA, just walking around, until you stumbled upon a blonde man and an older brunette walking down the street angrily talking. They didn't see you, but then again, they weren't paying attention to anyone but the other. 

The man you were holding hands with spoke as they walked past, "Jack! Angus! So nice to see my two best friends again." 

"M-Murdoc, I thought you were in prison."

"Well well well Jackie, plans have changed and now here we are, talking to eachother in the middle of street like best pals catching up. Isn't it great!"

"Y-yeah, and who is this?" The blonde pointed to you.

"Oh! This is Y/N, my girlfriend, my partner in crime, my queen. But don't let her looks deceive you, she's crazier than I am."

"I am not! I just have a Forensics degree."

"She's crazier than I am."

You rolled your eyes. The blonde spoke again, his voice a little shaky, still, "W-Well it was nice seeing you again, we have business to attend to."

They speeded off down the street, "Nice to meet you two, too."

You were never caught with any "crimes" you committed, which was weird, beings that Phoenix, as you've been told, knew all of Murdoc's signatures. You weren't really sure whether because you were a team now, and worked together, they couldn't figure out who did it, or someone else was handling the matter. Nothing really added up, but you still remained unbothered, always unbothered.

But nonetheless, the crimes continued, and you have to admit, watching the newscaster saying LAPD was no where closer to finding  "the person behind these mysterious murders" while laughing and making out, and doing *other* stuff on the couch was pretty fun. 

A/N

oh, oH, OH, so we doin' THIS now, well.

When I started this book that is was going to be smut-free and wouldn't even HINT at it (I mean I was a good Christian boi) and WOAHOHO look at me now! The characters are getting kinky

And I don't know if I like it.

I hope you liked it 

~Jordan