Angus MacGyver - "You're Alive!"

"Goodluck Mac, remember the mission." Webber reassures Mac before he goes away on a case.  

"Hey," Mac says, walking up to me, "Is everything okay, love?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lie.

I can feel five pairs of eyes on me. Jack, Bozer, Webber, Riley, and my boyfriend, Mac stare at me in pity and curiosity.

"Why don't we give them some alone time to talk this over." Jack suggests, ushering everyone out of the room, leaving Mac and I in the conference room, alone.

The frosted glass and the heavy wooden door are the only things separating Mac and I from the rest of the team.

"Now, what's wrong?"

"I spent two years in a county prison, I know what it's like. You're willingly putting yourself in that situation to take down a Mexican Drug Cartel. I don't want the same thing that happened to me, to happen to you."

He takes my arms and rubs the scars on my wrists with his thumb, "It won't  happen, I won't let it happen."

"No, Mac, you don't understand, I was abused by inmates and gaurds, physically, verbally, and mentally, I was raped by a male inmate, twice. I was drugged by people that had smuggled them in, or had stolen them from an evidence storage place, I cut, I harmed myself for a year after I got out. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if any one of those things happened to you." I raise my voice a little, just enough to get my point across.

"Oh dear god, she raised her voice, she never does that." I can hear Bozer on the other side of the door.

Mac and I both chuckle at his bestfriend.

"Y/N, it won't happen, I promise you, I can take care of myself, and Jack will be there if I need anything."

"Just please, be safe. I want you alive and well when I see you in a week."

"How bad can six days be?"

"A lot worse than you think it is. Mac, do you realize who you're dealing with?"

"Yes, Babe, I know who I'm dealing with and what I'm doing, I'll be fine." He takes a step closer to me and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me against his chest.

"I love you, and if anything happens, know that it was not your fault, and you should not feel guilty, it was my fault, and I never did it to hurt you, okay?"

I nod my head and smile. He kisses my forehead and whispers, "I love you, more than words or gifts could describe."

"I love you, too Mac."

He looks down at me and kisses me softly. 

He whispers another "I love you" as the door opens.

"Everything okay now?"

"Still not sure how I feel about him going, but I think I can live with it."

Six days later...

"Mac is out with the target, alive and well." Webber informs me.

Riley barges into the room and hooks up the large TV screen to a live video feed of the Mexican/American Border.

"I found the car, and I think Mac is in the trunk."

We all turn our attention to the screen, looking at a particular blue Sudan, one with a flashing tail light.

"What is it?" Riley asks.

"It's Morse Code, it's Jack's cell phone number."

"That was quick." Webber smiles, content with "her girls" as she'd always called Riley and I, for being the only two girls on the team. She's always treated us like her own daughters.