Wilt Bozer- "Home"

A shadow passes the windows in the conference room.

"What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Riley asks.

"I keep seeing shadows through the frosted glass and no body is bothering to tell me what in the actual hell is going on."

"Nothing is going on, let's stay on topic."

"Jack, can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure," He pulls me away from Webber and Riley, "What's up?"

"Why is everyone acting so weird? I swear I keep seeing shadows through that damn glass, everyone keeps changing the subject everytime I say something about it, or about Bozer. Not to mention no body can look me in the eye, at all. What's going on?"

"I can't tell you, I wish I could, I can't. It's supposed to be a surprise. I'm sorry."

"Fair enough."

We walk back into the conversation and continue to listen Webber go on about the case after this one.

The door opens, revealing my boyfriend's life long friend, Angus Macgyver.

"Mac, what are you doing home?" I run up to him and hug him, thankful that he's home, but a little nervous as to where Bozer is.

"The case ended earilier than we all thought."

"Where's Bozer?" I ask, taking a step back.

"Right here." He peeks his head through the door, smiling.

I run up to him, opened armed, as he walks through the threshold.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hug him, so tightly he says, "Okay, I missed you too."

"You have no idea." I kiss him, so incredibly thankful he made it home, alive and unscathed.

He wraps his arms around me and picks me up, spinning me around.

"I seriously thought I'd never see you again."

"Why would you think that, Y/N?"

"You were in Paris, halfway across the world. There was no way for me to help you if something went wrong, and there was no way that I would know right away if something even worse happened. I was just a little nervous that you wouldn't make it back alive."

"But I'm here, I'm alive, kissing you and telling you how much I love you."

"How would I have known that when you left?"

He stands there in silence, "okay, are you two done?"

"Yes Jack," I sigh, shaking my head, "I think we're done."

I turn around and Bozer follows, putting his hand on my lower back and guiding me to the group.

"So more details with the case." Riley ushers the guys to speak.

"There really is nothing to say about it," Mac looks at Bozer to see his opinion.

"No there's really not," Bozer furrows his brows and shakes his head.

"Missed her like crazy," He points at me, "He never shut up about you, Y/N"

"Really? What did he say exactly?" I act shocked, looking up at Bozer.

He moves his hand from my waist to my ass and kisses my cheek, "Nothing bad."

"I'm not going to say anything," 

"Well that's promising," 

"Too much sarcasm."

"Anyway," Riley intervenes, "How was it, any exciting stories?"

"No, not really, none that any of you dont know already."

"I don't know, all he did was complain." Bozer smirks at Mac, obviously ready to embarrass him.

"No I didn't"

"Dude, all you ever did was complain about ex girlfriends, and school, and how hot that one chick was." He nudges a red MacGyver smirking beyond belief. (A very Bozer thing to say)

"Tell me you got her number." Jack intervenes, speaking for the first time in what feels like forever.

Mac shakes his head and looks at the ground, "No I didn't."

"I swear to god, you have to make a move."

"I swear to god, you need to shut up and let him do it at his own pace."

"You are my new favorite person!" Mac screams in my ear.

"I love you too Mac." I smile and look up at him. My boyfriend's best friend ladies and gentlemen.

"Hey, no, you're only supposed to say that to me."

"Not always, I can say it sarcastically to your best friend, too."

"You win."

"When do I not?"

"Good point."

I smile and he kisses my head.

"It's good to be home."

"It's good to have you home, both of you."

A/N

Written September 28, 2017

A/N

Happy one year anniversary to this chapter!

Yeah, I have imagines rotting in my drafts from July of, like 2017, it's bad.

ANYWAY, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, and I will see you all next week.

Much Love,

~Jordan

MacGyver Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें