Cast "Assassin" Part 1

I got this idea from  @-CaptainObvious-

It's the first part in her Macygver imagines book. I suggest you go read it because its amazing.

Hope you like mine.

Y/N POV

"Why is she here." A blonde young man whispered angrily at his friend.

"Dude, she's here to help, calm down." His friend, about twice his age replied.

I'm currently sitting at a place called the Phoenix, a secret organization that finishes cases the FBI couldn't.

I'm standing in a conference room, staring at a glass window, watching their lips move, and listening through an open door.

"She's an assassin." The young man spats.

"EX- assassin." a young girl buts in.

"Thank you Riley." The older man says.

"EX or current, she's helping us, she has a lot of potential for this case." A woman, whom I know is Director Matty Webber, says.

"Ugh, no matter how many times you say that, in my mind, she's always going to be an assassin, whether she still is or not, she's always going to be known for killing innocent people. Period." The young man says.

He's really one for boosting self esteem isn't he.

"Mac drop it, now come on we have a case to solve." Webber says and motions all three of them in the room.

"Why do I have to work with her, Jack?" Mac says.

"Dude, drop it." Jack replies.

Riley sits next to me and opens her laptop.

"I'm so sorry about him, he's not normally like this." She says.

"It's fine, I don't think that Jack guy likes me either."

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Its a cover up, he's pretending to like me, so Webber wont have his ass." I shrug looking away from her.

Riley chuckles. She opened her mouth to say something, but was cut off by Webber.

"Where's Bozer?" Webber asks.

"Here director." A man says running into the room.

I start to chuckle.

"Is something funny Y/N?" Webber asks.

"To me at least."

"Care to explain."

"When assassins are in a meeting, when we try to figure out which case to take first. If you are late by even a second, bye! They'll kill you. No questions asked."

"Harsh." Mac says, picking up a paperclip out of the bowl on the coffee table in front of me.

"The only way to survive is if you're considered valuable."

"Were you?" Bozer asks.

"Considered valuable. Yes, very." I reply.

"How are you qualified as valuable?" Mac asks.

"Don't be a complete fuck up."

"Okay guys, last night, this arena was bombed in San Francisco," She says pressing a button, and multiple pictures of a bombing show up on screen.

"The name of the group is called Krasnyy Skorpion, or Red Scorpion in Russian," she says, "and the leader of the group is..."

" Alexander Volkov" I jump in.

"How do you know that?" Jack asks, shocked, and taken aback.

"What group do u think I belonged to, and a wild guess, honestly." I say, looking from the screen to him.

"What do you mean by wild guess?" Riley says.

"It's a long story, I'd have to explain how leaders work and I think Director Webber wants to get this case done."

"No please explain, and take your time." Webber says.

"Okay, well," I say standing up and walking to the front of the room, "Every assassin group has a leader, and each leader has a following of between 5 to 20. If the following doesn't like their leader they can either kill the leader and elect a new one, or try and get "officials" to see what they've done, and try to convince them that they were scared of getting killed." I start

"Or worse expelled." Riley adds.

I laugh and say, "Alright Hermione Granger."

"Anyway, when I first started in the group, Alex was leader."

"Alex?" Bozer questions.

"That's what I call him. I was the only one that was allowed to call him that."

"Why?"

"It's complicated, long story short, he liked me and we went out on a couple dates, we couldn't say that we were an official couple, because he was leader, and that's frowned upon, for a 'follower' to date a leader. He left the group shortly after that started and shortly before I was appointed leader."

"Wait further explanation." Jack jumps in.

"Him and I started going on dates, regularly, after his best friend told him that he could be killed because of it, because he initiated it. He asked me.  A couple months later he left, from embarrassment, I was appointed leader because I knew how do kill someone without any evidence. Because him and I were still in touch, once I told him I was new leader, he begged to be put back in. He said he wanted to see if everyone else had made a good decision, I let him, since I felt bad."

There a lot of ohs mumbled around the room.

"Anyway, back to the case. Y/N is here to help because she used to belong to the group." Director Webber speaks up.

"Do you have anything we can work with?" Riley asks.

"Hangouts, names, dates, cases." I say.

"Jack?" Mac whispers a loud enough for Jack to hear and just enough so I could hear where I was standing.

"Yeah?" He responds, normal voiced.

"Do you know the conversation we were having before this?"

"Yeah why?"

"She's still in touch with the group. Even more reason not to trust her." He says.

"Okay I get it you don't trust me, understandable, but we worked for the same reason, but for different people," I say, getting a couple confused looks, "I worked to get bad people off the street, some did things I can't speak of. The families of victims came to us, either because they had already gone to the police and they didn't do anything, or they were to scared to go to the police. They came to us because they knew we would do something. Some of us had gone through something similar, Alex's parents were murdered, mine were abusive and then were killed because they didn't pay someone who they said they would pay to kill me, my best friend's parents left her on the side of the road as a child. We relate to people's pain, and take our anger on our parents out on others cases, because they want us to. So, before you start on the I can't be trusted because I killed people bullshit, I worked for the same goal as you do, and I was never this harsh to new comers."

After I said that there was this silence in the room and nobody talked until minutes after I sat down on the couch, next to Riley.

"Okay, moving on, Riley and Y/N, work on finding this Alex and the rest of the group."

Riley and worked for about six hours and finally got a lead.

A/N

I decided to make this a three part story. I did this because when I wrote it, it came out to be over 3 thousand words. I thought that was a lot for one chapter to read all at once. So don't freak out that it ends when things just start getting interesting. Thank you so much. Love you all. See you next week when Part 2 is up.

-Jordan