Real Life Cast- Theatre Kids

"Now, for those of you that don't know, we have had guests at rehearsals for the past month. The Executive Producers of the CBS TV show MacGyver need people to fill two characters, and Penn High School's Drama guild came across the list to visit. We had two Juniors chosen for the two rolls that needed filled. One is a girl named Rebecca, a teenager who's parents serial killers, and the other is her best friend." You could not believe it, people were actually chosen for it. It felt like a year of pressure, mainly because you had played a lead in the show. You had played Ursula in The Little Mermaid. As the drama director spoke, you all looked at each other, who was it?

"If we could have all of your Juniors step to the front of the stage," There were about 10 of you, the drama guild was mostly dominated by freshmen wanting to see if they enjoyed it and Seniors who either stuck with it or those who wanted to see if tech week was really as bad as their friends said it was. You stepped downstage toward the audience along with your friends, hand-in-hand, "So basically how this is going to work, is we're all going to have you close your eyes and we're going to give you pieces of paper, they're all folded and inside say whether you got a part and what it is.

It felt like a lifetime until they were done, "Now, put your best acting faces on and open your cards, do NOT show any sort of emotion to give away if you got a part."

You opened your card and just nodded your head, there was nothing you could say without giving it away, "Now, on the count of three, step back if you didn't get a part, and step toward the front of the stage if you got a part."

You took a step toward your designated area of the stage, the school cheered. You looked around, you and one of your best friends, Cameron, were standing in front of the stage. You two were the chosen ones, you had gotten the part of Rachel, she was obviously your best friend (Ironically on and off screen).

"Congratulations to the both of you, care to introduce yourself to everyone that may not know you two."

"Hello, my name is Y/N L/N, I'm a junior, I played Usula in the show and will play Rachel on MacGyver."

"Hello, my name is Cameron Elder, I played Ariel in the show, and I will play Rachel's best friend, Emily, on MacGyver." The crowd applauded again and you two hugged and congratulated each other.

--------------------------

"Oh I'm sorry. Not all of us can just pick ourselves up from neglectful parents. Not all of us grew up with parents who at least did it for the better. So please, Mr. Angus MacGyver, take your nose out of my business and leave me the hell alone." You stormed off set. Today was the first day of filming the episode and from the moment you got into character, the rest of the cast was in complete shock.

"I'm sorry, Mac, ever since her parents fell off the grid, she's been more easily agitated, it's nothing against you I promise."

After the scene was done being filmed, you, Cameron, and the rest of the cast sat backstage, "Y/N you were amazing up there, I would have never guessed you were that good."

"Thanks, Justin."

You all talked and fooled around, and you and Cameron were even asked to come back, or even stay as permanent characters

Written July 12, 2018

A/N

Did I upload yesterday? Im pretty sure I didn't 

If I did, tell me.

I hope you enjoyed this, I will see you all next week.

~Jordan