Angus MacGyver- Resurfaced Memories

It was a sunny day in Sacramento and high-school Angus MacGyver had never been so in love in his life. It was just another weekday, with school and everything that came with it: work, angry teachers, and a girl. A brunette by the name of Kasey. She was beautiful, gorgeous even. She was tall, with tanned legs that stretched from the green grass to the beautiful blue California sky, and Angus MacGyver would have been lying through his teeth if he said that he didn't like her, but he was a freshman, and it was a little too early in the school year to have a girl friend.

High-school graduation day was one he'll never forget. The beautiful brunette from freshman year was standing next to him as the principle spoke to the seniors. It had taken all year for Angus to muster up the courage to ask her out, and three dates and what felt like a hundred roses later, he had won the trophy he had so longed for. After the caps were thrown, as congratulations were being offered, he looked to the girl who he so loved and kissed her.

The day he came back from the army is one Angus MacGyver treasured. There, waiting for him, sat the love of his life. She ran up to him and hugged him; he dropped his bags and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his torso. He felt home with her.

The week after he came home was a nightmare. He never thought she would ever mutter those words, he never thought he'd see her cry. The words escaped her lips with regret, but she knew she had to do it, "I think we should see other people." He was heartbroken, but he loved her, so he respected her decision, and watched her walk out of his life forever.

Forever, until almost ten years later as he was standing in the conference room at Phoenix head quarters with it's chocolate brown couches and the glass bowl of metal paper clips that sat atop the oak coffee table, until he stood next to Jack, and listened to Mattie who was giving them a new case. "Kasey Elliot is to be brought in alive, under no circumstances is she to be brought in in a body bag, am I understood?" He never thought he'd ever hear her name again, especially in the same sentences as 'murderer' and 'threat', but he was one hundred percent sure he just did. 

He had just seen her in handcuffs. Oh my god, he had just seen her in handcuffs. He couldn't get the image out of his head. Her wavy hair was still the same brown it was in highschool, her eyes were the same shade of bright green, her legs were still long and tan, she was still just as beautiful. The second she had seen him, fluffy dirty blonde hair and all, she ran up to him and hugged him. "Mac, why are you here, how did you find me?" and before he could answer, Jack ruined the moment by standing behind him holding a gun up. She was put in handcuffs and taken to the black SUV in the parking lot. He sat in the front seat the entire way home and saying it was hell was an understatement. She looked out the window and so did he, Jack tried to make conversation with Mac, but it didn't work; Mac was too confused, too engrossed in the fact that his ex girlfriend, who he still loved with all his heart, was being arrested for murder.

At Phoenix, as she was taken away by local police, all he could do was stand in the conference room with the door open and windows unfrosted to watch the scene. She was being taken out of the door when she turned to look at him and smiled, and he smiled back. Jack came jogging into the room to hand Mac a piece of paper. 

Mac, 

I love you, I always have and always will. Please don't forget about me, please don't think of me any differently, I did what I had to do, I'm sorry.

I love you,

Kasey

A/N

Im actually really proud of this one. I hope you all enjoyed it.

I don't have anything else to say, I will see you all next week.

Much Love,

~Jordan