Wilt Bozer- "It's good to be home"

I stroll through the crowded airport, my FBI badge displayed with honor at it's place on my front jacket pocket.

The crowd splits in two, making enough room for my luggage and I to make it through.

My wrist still hurts from the mission in Minnesota, and my face and body are still cut up from it, too.

I cant express the number of looks I received as I walked through that LA airport, the one I've been living in for the past four years, since I joined the FBI. 

I walk into the main lobby of the airport, waiting for Mac and Riley to pick me up.

"There she is." A familiar voice screams from the other end of the lobby.

I spin around and spot Angus MacGyver, my boyfriend's best friend, jogging toward me, open armed.

He engulfs me in a hug. I wince in pain.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He backs up, scared that he had done something terribly wrong to me.

"A couple scraps from the mission, I'll be fine."

"C'mon, Riley's waiting in the car, and Bozer is waiting at the house."

He grabs the large suitcase, leaving me to hold the black backpack over my shoulder. 

We walk to the car in silence, he helps me load all of my stuff into the car, and opens the passenger side door for me as closes it after I get in.

"There's my girl!" Riley exclaims.

"Hi Riley." Mac gets into the car, and begins puts the key in the ignition.

We talk about the case, and any up-and-coming cases for Phoenix. I was telling them of one that I was pretty sure was going to be given to Phoenix right as he pulled up to his house, where my boyfriend and the rest of the team were, waiting for me. 

Mac phone rings.

"Hello?"

"We're right outside."

"I figured Bozer would be impatient by now."

"All he should know, is that we have a surprise for him."

"Okay, see you in a few Jack."

He hangs up the phone as he gets out of the car, and Riley opens my door for me.

"Leave your bag in the car, you can get it later."

I throw my bag back into the passenger seat of the car and shut the door. I'm half way up the stone stepping stones when Bozer comes running out of the house.

"What are you doing home?" He engulfs me in a hug, burying his face in my neck.

"We finished up the mission earlier then expected, so I was allowed to come home earlier then expected. Why, did you want me gone?" I chuckle.

"Why would I want you gone? I've been longing to have you back since the second you boarded the plane."

He kisses me, grabbing my waist and pulling me as close to him as humanly possible.

"Can you guys save it for inside?"

"Jack's jealous." Bozer laughs at himself, and Jack.

"I am not, I just don't understand how you got a girl and I'm still single."

Bozer and I look at eachother and nod, "Jealous."

"Come on you two love birds, we have some catching up to do."

He kisses my forehead, "I could stand her all day and hug and kiss you to death, but Jack exists."

"I love you, too" He kisses me again before we all walk inside the house.

I throw my backpack in my normal spot by the door, and don't get a step farther in the house before i hear a chuckle over my shoulder, "Not much has changed has it?"

Arms wrap around my waist as my boyfriend kisses my neck. 

Later...

"What do you mean he was flirting with you!?" Bozer screams at the top of his lungs.

"He tried, love, he tried and failed."

"How did he fail?"

"I kept my cool, told him I had a boyfriend, and was there for business."

"You go girl." Riley yells, impressed.

I giggle, "Thanks Riley, glad to know you're impressed with my job."

"Speaking of jobs," Jack interrupts, "Any new cases for Phoenix?"

"Just one, and I'm not really sure whether you guys are getting it or not, it's not my case."

"Details."

"Okay well, let's just say, someone is recreating the 'Nightmare on Elm Street' murders. The FBI can't catch the guy, he's everywhere and no where at the same time; I don't know whether my team is getting it since I haven't gotten the case yet and all of the cases passed down to Phoenix go through my team first, or whether it's going straight to you guys."

"I think that's one movie i've never seen."

"How have you never seen that, Riley?"

"I've just never seen it, I was never allowed to watch horror movies as a kid, my parents were too strict." 

"Your mother and I were never that strict, were we?" Jack tries to defend himself.

"My biological father you idiot."

"Oh."

"How about we watch it." Bozer suggests.

"I hate you." I look up at him and he smiles.

"I love you, too." he disagrees and kisses me softly.

We all get the stuff for a horror movie night. Bozer begs for me to cuddle with him, but I choose to get under a large, fluffy blanket with Riley.

"It's good to be home."

Written November 12, 2017

A/N

SSOOO, in regards to that date up there^^^: Yes, this chapter was written in November, yes I wrote this in one day, Yes, it's been about eight months ago, yes, It's just being uploaded now, no I did not rewrite this.

BUT ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed this *old* chapter, I will see you all next week, I love you (God I haven't said that to you guys in so long), Bye.

~Jordan