Cast - "Short Imagines"

The same as the last one, Y/F/C will most likely be the character that you're in a relationship with. I hope you enjoy.

Y/F/C = Your Favorite Character

Imagine:

Showing Y/F/C around your hometown

Imagine:

Dancing around you and Riley's shared apartment only to be walked in on by one of the other agents who has a key.

Imagine:

Watching horror movies with the gang and you and Riley getting scared and burying your faces into the guy's chests. 

Imagine: 

You purposely staying late at work, leaving Y/F/C (Perferably  a male character) to deal with your daughter, who's on her period.

(Something I would do irl probably)

Imagine:

Helping the child of a fugitive with her homework, as she is in Phoenix in protective custody, and the team listening in on the conversation you two are having. You're helping her with a story that she has to write for a class and the team being surprised and happy with your creativity and how you interact with the teenager.

Imagine:

Y/F/C coming home later than normal from work, you being asleep and not knowing who it is. They walk in to find you with a pistol in you hand, ready to shoot at the, who you thought was an, intruder.

"Y/N, what the fuck, it's only me!"

"What are you doing home, I thought you were like a murderer or something."

"No, it's just me."

"Why are home so late?"

"I got caught up in work."

"For future refererence, Y/F/C, call me first."

"I will babe, I promise." they kiss you and you two go to bed.

Imagine:

Singing your child to sleep and Y/F/C comes home, hears you, and realizes how lucky they are to have you in their life.

Imagine:

Christmas dinner with the team, sharing stories, laughing, and having fun running around the house.

Imagine:

Having the team over for dinner and Y/F/C noticing you stressing out, and making you take a break to cuddle and watch TV with them.

Imagine:

Working for Phoenix and Y/F/C spilling their feelings for you onto another team member while you were working with the others on a case.

Imagine:

Y/F/C meeting your parents, or you meeting theirs.

Imagine:

Laughing with the team, and Y/F/C staring at you and admiring how beautiful you are.

Imagine:

Y/F/C being sick and you taking care of them, or vice versa.

Imagine:

You and Y/F/C's child being sick and you two taking care of him/her.

A/N

Wow, so I think this will hold people off for the next week, right? So, I volunteer at a battlefield and every year we reenact the battle, so that was this weekend. My entire body aches and my head feels like it's going to explode, but I wasn't going to upload late again. I hope you guys enjoy this, I will see you all next Sunday!

~Jordan