Cast- "Partners in Crime" Part 3

One week later...

"I don't understand why you did that."

He wraps his hands around the metal bars, blowing his light brown hair out of his face.

"I had to."

"What do you mean you had to, Dani?" 

He grabs my hands and puts our foreheads together, what is going on with him?

"He told me he'd kill you, out of cold blood. I couldn't let him do that, I'm sorry."

"What happened?"

"We were back in Cleveland, him and I had gotten into an argument. He threatened me and said that if I didn't do exactly what he said, he would kill you."

"What did he ask of you?"

Silence.

"Dani, love, what happened?" He stays quiet, "Can you tell me what happened?"

"H-he wanted me to do a job, get rid of old clients of his. I couldn't, during that argument he had told me he had booked a flight to Inglewood for the following morning. I shot him there, I had to, I couldn't let you go, not yet."

"I-I don't understand, we haven't talked in months, I thought you wanted me dead."

"Why would I want you dead?"

"Before you left, I thought I had ruined everything with you. I didn't think you cared if I was dead or not."

"Why wouldn't I care whether if you were dead or not?"

"I-I dont know. I guess it was how you were talking to me before you left."

"What, I dont remember."

"You were such an ass," I chuckle, "You were always yelling at me, telling what to do, where to go, who I had to spend my time with. You were always keeping tabs on me, never let me hang out with anyone else except you."

"I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

"You've  always been like that, It was normally around your friends, I was like a slave."

"Hey, I'm sorry to interupt, but Mayumi, you're time is done." An officer peaks his head around the corner.

"I-I have to go, I'll see you later Dani."

"Goodbye, Mayumi."

I turn and walk away, Never to see Daniel Jackson again, until his funeral a few years later.

Name: Daniel Jackson

Age: 22

Date of Birth: April 23, 1995

Date of Death: October 1, 2017

Cause of Death: Murder

Murder Case: Open

A/N

Oh dear god.

Okay, so I'm uploading two days in a row, I know, I just, I love this chapter too much, and I love it enough to let it go. 

So, to break rumors, or to clear some stuff up so Katie can stop nagging me about it.

Yes Daniel Jackson, is based on a real person, no that is not actually his name.

His name is Jackson, the person who "A letter to you" is written about, moving on. He's like a brother, but he can be such an ass. They're relationship is kind of based on ours, running around late at night, being yelled at by our parents, shit like that. But, we also have points like "A Letter to You" where him and I don't talk for at least a week. 

Just so you know, okay, hope you like the two chapters in a row.

See you all next SUNDAY, I promise.

Hope the girls like it.

-Jordan