Wilt Bozer "Failed Dates and Mad Cashiers"

A/N

This idea was from a friend of mine, Katie.

Her and I were talking bc I was out of ideas for this, and she gave me this idea. I thought it was chapter worthy. Here it is.

Y/N's POV

Today I have a date. The first in a while, at least. I work at a place called Phoenix, with a man whom we all call Bozer, one of those last name nicknames. He's been asking me on a date since I started working at Phoenix. Every time him and I made plans something came up. We had work, Mac wanted us over to hangout, stuff like that. Today we actually had enough free time to go out.

The thing is I have a really eerie feeling about today. Like something is going to go wrong.

I'm sitting on my bed putting on the last of my accessories when I hear a knock at the door to my apartment, Bozer. I grab the earrings, bracelet, and three rings sitting on my bed. I walk to the door and open it. I see a smiling Bozer standing there, in a black tshirt, red flannel, blue jeans, and timberlands, holding a bouquet of red roses, which he knows are my favorite.

"Well aren't you the sweetest." I say accepting the hello and roses.

I invite him in and put the flowers in water. I walk into the living room to see Bozer sitting on the couch, playing with his fingers. I sit next to him.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm fine, its just that I haven't been on a date in awhile, and I've never been on one with anyone as beautiful and kind as you." He says.

"no one has ever told me that." I respond.

"Really, what assholes have you been on dates with?" He asks, turning toward me and putting a hand on my thigh.

"You don't want me to answer that question." I say looking at lifting my head from the ground to his eyes.

He chuckles.

"I have an eerie feeling about today." I blurt out.

"Why, love, do I really have that much bad luck..." He starts.

"Lingering with you, no, its me, nothing ever works right with me." I finish his sentence.

"Hey, everything will be fine, don't jinx it." He says.

"C'mon, let's go." He says putting a hand on my shoulder.

We both stand up and walk to the door. Bozer puts his hand on the knob before stopping and turning around.

"Everything will be fine, I promise." He says, kissing my forehead.

Bozer grabs my hand before opening the door and walking out. I close the door behind me and him and I go to the elevator of my apartment.

"Everything will be fine." He reassures me again.

"Keep saying that and everything wont be fine." i laugh.

"Oh now I'M jinxing it." He says acting like he's affended and walking on the, now open door, elevator.

"Yes." I giggle.

That's one thing I love about Bozer, he can make any situation light hearted.

When we get down to the lobby, we try to decide where to go.

"Do you want to go to starbucks?" He asks, "Something simple to start out with."

"Yeah why not." I reply.

Bozer's POV

Y/N and I are walking down the street when I hear a girl shout form behind me, "Oh my god, goals."