Late (1)

AN : I'll make an actual cover at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV

Ah, how long has it been since I've been outside?

That's the thing. I don't remember. I can't remember anything. The last thing I remember is not remembering. Ironic, is it not?

I pat down my fox ears, which I'm constantly self conscious about. You'd think being a fox in a world of humans would be cool. It's not. You get harassed, called out constantly, hurt because of this odd mixture of fox and human. So hoodies are my best friend, along with Noelle.

Ah, Noelle. She's practically my life. I basically have no life at all, and she's my only friend. She has a ton of friends, so I'm lonely a lot.

Well, today is my first day of school. Red alert. School fucking sucks. I pull on my F/C jumper, which is supposed to be a shade of brown, but I convinced the headmaster to give me a F/C color jumper.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering how I did so, I truly have no idea. I guess all my life, people have considered me "hot". But also people say they always get a creepy feeling around me, so I'm basically a creep to everyone.

I'm rushing to school, guys eying me, but quickly turning away.

The man at the cafe waved at me rushing by, which he does every day. I waved back, but continued rushing.

I arrived to school, my hair messed and clothes rumpled, Ms. Alphys about to start the class.

The people started whispering about my F/C jumper, my oddly short skirt, and the chills I gave them with just my gaze.

"Ohh, looks like someone got laid!" a girl said. The first person to turn to on that comment was the purple girl, someone who looked like someone to watch out for. Everyone laughed at her comment, leaving me embarrassed. But I know I have to be strong.

"Oh, sorry for being late everyone!" I said. Everyone immediately smiled, and some even blushed. Damn, why do I have to look like this? I hate being "hot". I hate being "creepy".

Well, everyone immediately forgave me, except for that one girl. "Pssh. As if she deserves any slack." She said, blowing a strand of hair out of her face, her eyes still covered by hair. "Oh? Why not? Aren't you always the one late?" I say flirtatiously. Probably should have mentioned this earlier, but why the fuck would I do that? I'm very bisexual.

"Uuuu-" she said, clearly embarrassed. Everyone laughed at her. I sat at my desk, and as soon as Alphys looked away, I gave her the finger. Geez, this is a horrible day already.

~~~~~
AN : Hope you enjoyed! Your comments and votes and reads are what keep me going! Bai!