Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Heath)

Start from the beginning

I was brought back to reality, by Ms. H's hand fluttering around my head.

"Are you sure you're ok? Do you need to go to the nurse?" She asked, not giving me time to answer any of her frantic questions.

"Honestly, I'm fine Ms. H. It was a pen not a brick. Calm down." I said, my voice a little shaky from my shared moment with Cal.

"Are you certain? Your voice is all wobbly." She asked again. God, how many times did I have to tell her I was ok? But then again if I went to the nurse I wouldn't have to listen to her anymore.

"Now that I think about it, my head does kinda hurt." I said, reaching up to rub my temples. Ms. H paled as I said told her.

"Oh my, you have to go to the nurse at once." She said, bustling back to her desk. She pulled a small slip of paper off her desk and continued to scribble on it. "Ms. Sinclair, come here."

I slowly started walking to her desk. Hmm, how can I make this more interesting, I thought to myself. I decided collapsing would make this more fun.

"Oh, I don't feel so good." I said, putting the back of my hand to my forehead dramatically. I could hear the barely stifled chuckles around the room and had to bite my tongue to hold back a smile of my own. I was about to collapse, when I tripped on somebody's backpack strap, causing me to trip and fall. Before I could hit the ground, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

I looked up into Ty's dark blue eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked, concern weaving through his voice.

"I'm fine." I said, my voice coming out weak and breathless. Even after all he's done to me, I can't help but respond to him.

I noticed the whole entire class had gone quiet. Oh shit! I looked away from Ty's worried blue eyes and met Cal's smoldering black ones. Why was he so pissed off?

"And guys complain that girls are hard to understand." I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?" Ty asked, a small smile playing around the edges of his full lips. I was about to reply, when Ms. H's anxious voice interrupted me.

"Oh dear, this is a lot worse that I thought." Ms. H said, wringing her hands in front of her. "Do you need someone to take you to the nurse? Oh, what am I talking about; of course you need someone to take you. Can someone take her to the nurse?" She asked the class, not even giving me a chance to answer.

Instead of one voice, a jumble of voices answered her. "I can do it." They all shouted at once.

I looked around, pretty sure my face did nothing to conceal the shock I was feeling. I expected maybe a couple of boys to volunteer, not the whole class. Well at least not all the boys.

Ms. H looked around, trying to decide who to pick. "Well, Tyler, since you already have her, why don't you just take her?" She asked.

As soon as the words were out of Ms. H's mouth, outraged gasps fell from the boys' mouths, particularly Dev and Cal's.

"It would be my pleasure Ms. H." He said, in an innocent voice.

"As for you two..." Ms. H said, flicking her eyes between Dev and Cal. "why are you still in my class?"

"What do you mean?" They asked at the same time, innocence coating their every word.

"I might be old, but I do remember telling you to go to the office." She said, raising a gray eyebrow at them. She glanced down at her desk and started shuffling through papers.

"Oh shit." Cal mumbled under his breath. "I was hoping the old bat had forgotten."

"This old bat still has her hearing too." Ms. H called from her desk, not even bothering to look up.