Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 11

Chapter 11

That's just fucking awesome, I thought, sarcastically. The bastards didn't even leave my towel. I heard scuffling outside, and figured it was the guys waiting outside for me to finish.

I considered my options. I could walk out of here in my birthday suit, or I could ask the guys for some clothes. I decided to go with the latter, as I poked my head out the door.

"Hey Trey?" I asked. "Can you come in here a sec?"

Popped back in, without waiting for an answer. I walked further into the locker rooms, so I wouldn't flash the whole team, when he opened the door.

"Yeah, what did yo-" He stopped suddenly, as he noticed my state of undress.

"Trey?" He didn't seem to hear me, so I yelled, "TREY?!"

He snapped out of whatever trance he was in. "Yeah, what's up?" His heated gaze still glued to my body.

"Oh, nothing much, just some thieving bastards stole all my clothes." I said casually.

"Oh, if that's all- WAIT! WHAT HAPPENED!?" Trey screamed, finally picking up on what I was telling him.

"First, give me your shirt."

"Umm.. ok" He said, taking his shirt off. I tried to ignore his deliciously muscled bod, but was failing miserably.

His chest was perfectly tanned, with soft looking blond hair covering his chest, and disappearing into the waist line of his pants. I heard someone clear their throat, interrupting my inspection. I looked up to see Trey smirking at me

"If you're done eye raping me," He paused, his eyes raking over my body one last time, before continuing, "then could you take the shirt."

I grabbed the shirt from his hand, and quickly threw it on. I slipped past him, trying to get to the door, but he grabbed my arm, keeping me there.

Before he could ask anything I said, " I'll explain everything, just let me get something."

He released my arm and I walked back towards the door, sticking my head out again.

"Umm... Can Daniel, Tyler and Jake come here, please?" I yelled. Immediately the three of them stepped out of the crowd.

"You rang?" Daniel said teasingly.

"Just get in here." I said, before ducking back in the door. They caught the door, before it was even able to shut again. I motioned for them to follow me. I led them to the bench where Trey was sitting, in all his shirtless glory.

"What's going on here?" Ty asked, obviously confused.

"Well some assholes came in and took all my clothes. They didn't even leave me a towel." I explained, and before the last words had left my mouth, then had burst out laughing, with the exception of Trey. "Guys, this isn't funny." I complained.

"Well, why don't you just wear you're dirty clothes, or the clothes that you have in your locker?" Jake suggested, while Dan and Ty nodded in agreement.

"Great idea Jake." I said sarcastically, my frustration taking over. " Except for the fact that the jerks took EVERYTHING!! My clean clothes, my dirty clothes and my extra clothes are gone. For god sake, they even took my socks!"

They were all silent for a second, their brains working to process what I had just told them. Daniel finally figured it out.

"So, you're telling us that someone came in here and took all your clothes. Even the ones from your locker?" Daniel asked.