Who said girls can't get down and dirty with boys 30 (Pic of Janey)

Hey, sorry for uploading late.

anyways, there will be NO vote requirement this chapter. i'm just gonna let it go, and upload as soon as i can.

BTW this CHAP STARTS in CAL'S P.O.V.

Rachel McAdams stars as JANEY --------------------------->>

Chapter 30

"Good, now let's get going." I said, checking the hall before slowly getting out of our hiding place. After a couple of seconds, Dev appeared from behind the lockers and into the hall. I took a couple of steps down the hall, before turning around to face Dev.

"Where were they going again?" I asked shyly, feeling my face heat with embarrassment.

"Were you not listening to a word they said?" Dev asked exasperatedly.

"Well, excuse me for not paying attention? How would you feel if you just saw the girl you like in the arms of another guy?" I said, my voice clearly showing my irritation.

With a sigh Dev shook his head and answered, "Sorry. Sorry, I know you're frustrated. Ty said that he had to get Nic to the nurse's office safely, so I assume that's where he's taking her.

I held up my arm, indicating for him to lead the way. Dev sighed again and stepped past me, walking towards the nurse's office. I followed half a step behind him, our long strides carrying us quickly down the hall and closer to Nicky.

I was absorbed in my thoughts of Nic and Ty, so when Dev abruptly stopped in front of me, I collided with his shoulder, causing him to stumble forward a couple steps.

"Wh-" I started, only to have Dev cover my mouth with his hand, effectively shutting me up. He removed his hand from my mouth, forming a cup with his hand and holding up to his ear. I did as he silently bid and listened. That's when I heard the voices.

I could easily detect Nic's soft musical voice and Ty's deeper voice. We were too far away for me to hear them clearly, so I their words ran together in a stream of noise.

Dev motioned for me to follow him and slowly started to creep closer to them. When we were as close to them as possible, without them seeing us, we stopped. Their words were still hard to understand, so I just stopped trying and looked around, to make sure we were the only ones in the hall.

I didn't see anybody, but heard the slight shuffle of shoes down the hall opposite of us. I looked around again for some place to hid and saw a supply closet, not even 5 feet away. I quickly yanked Dev a little further down the hall and into the closet.

I heard a scuffle behind me, and cautiously turned around. I had not been expecting the sight that greeted me, and almost keeled over in shock.

*~*~* Devin's P.O.V. *~*~*

I had been avidly trying to discern what Nic was saying to Ty, with no success when Cal suddenly yanked me backwards and shoved me into some dark supply closet. What the hell?

I felt Cal next to me and was about to ask him what the hell was going on when he turned around, to face the darkness of the closet. Suddenly, he moved back a step and hit the wall. From the dim light coming from the cracks in the door, I could see the disgusted look on his face. What the heck was wrong with him?

I turned around to see what had him so freaked out, and gave my eyes a second to adjust to the darkness. The scene before me made bile rise in my throat.

One of the cheer-sluts was on her knees in front of Matt, completely naked. Matt was furiously trying to button his jeans, but he couldn't see anything in the dark, making it near impossible for him. I was frozen in shock as the skinny blond sauntered up to Cal and I, still completely undressed.