Jongin grabbed his office phone, "Bring me the blueprints I asked for to my office." He ordered and hung up the phone.

A man in his early 20's entered holding flies and blueprints in his arms and placed them the table. After he walked towards Jongin he whispered something in his ear making Jongin's expression fall. The man left shortly after.

Jongin cracked his neck, "There seems to be a slight problem associated with one of your members Namjoon."

This confused everyone but alarmed Namjoon and Yoongi. "May I ask who?" Jisoo asked before anyone else could.

Jongin pointed at Lisa, "The one with the bangs. My men just informed me that they caught a car following your vehicle here. And that vehicle belongs to one of the shareholders of this bank."

Lisa cursed lowly knowing that this was Tzuyu's people. Jungkook who was next to her took a deep breath biting the inner side of his cheek, "And why is this such a problem." He asked irked at the news.

"Well for one they might catch on to this plan which can be a huge setback. And that might make their security even more difficult to bypass." Jongin explained sarcasm lightly evident in his tone.

Lisa cleared her throat, "Don't worry I have people that can help take care of them. There is no need to make such a big deal about this so can we please continue planing." She told Jongin her face unwavering slightly shocking the man.

Jongin nodded, "If it can be taken care of them I'll pay no mind." He grabbed the blueprint and unrolled the papers. "Now this bank has an underground system that has bulletproof 5-inch thick metal surrounding the walls and doors. The only slightly less thick metal are the doors for the left and right volts."

Chaeyoung was taken aback at the amount of caution this bank has, "Woah why do all the businesses have a secret floor underground?"

Jongin stifled a chuckle, "Precautions."

Hoseok eyed the blueprint, "Okay what are the weak spots of this place?" He asked there was no way this place was gonna be so easily breached.

Jongin stood up and grabbed a box full of equipment, "When Kiwoo contacted me about your visit I already started to work on our ids." He pulled out ID cards and files from the box placing them on the table. "Each one of you have a designated person to kidnaped and drug before we enter the place."

Jisoo swiveled her chair towards Jongin, "Woah wait when was the talk about drugging people even mentioned before we agreed to this!"

Jongin tilted his head, "What do you mean? You all agreed on this deal no matter the consequences."

Jisoo was about to open her mouth but Jin placed a hand on her arm, "We understand please continue." He cut Jisoo off making Jisoo glare at him.

"Okay all this makes sense but I'm taking over from here." Namjoon said piecing everything in his mind as he looked at the id's.

"Sure I understand that you know everyone best so what are your ideas." Jongin said not arguing with Namjoon.

"Hoseok and Taehyung will be the security guards that take Jungkook, Jimin and Lisa to the underground volts. Jennie and Chaeyoung will disguise as bankers to find documents on Hyunsuk while me and you keep eyes on the main floor. Jin and Jisoo will be civilians waiting for any calls." Namjoon told them. "Yoongi will be here checking on the cameras and wiring the rest of the money to your account."