Twenty five // truth

Magsimula sa umpisa

"What fucking pie?" I ask again copying his tone

"I don't know. The one that is on your fucking counter, bro" Ashton repeats "Are you not listening to me?"

"I am. I just don't know what pie you're talking about. I didn't buy a fucking pie"

"Maybe it's the one Gia brought you" Sierra says and my head immediately snaps at her

Gia? Did she say Gia?

"Did she leave already? She didn't say goodbye" Luke butts in

I look at them really confused. What are they talking about?

"Gia isn't here" I tell them and look at Ashton for reassurance

Are these people crazy?

"Yes, she is" Luke tells me "I opened the door for her"

I quickly glance between Sierra, Ashton and Luke trying to figure out if they are making fun of me. She is not even replying my texts. Why would she come here?

"And where is she?" I cautiously ask expecting them to burst out laughing at any second now

But they don't. They're not joking. Luke shrugs his shoulders  and Ashton gives me a look that says "Why are you looking at me? I don't know shit".

"She was in the kitchen with us" Sierra says "Then we came out here and I though she would follow"

"She was here?" I repeat to myself

So Gia came here, dropped a pie and left? It doesn't make any sense. Why would she do that? She's not even talking to me. She still hates my guts for not telling her about the tour and being a dick at the party. In my defense, I was drunk. I said some things I didn't mean but she didn't have to flirt with Jack right in front of me. That wasn't nice.

"She didn't talk to you?" Ashton asks

"Maybe she had to leave?" I hear Luke say before I get up to go to the kitchen

I walk back inside my house to find it completely silent. Everyone else is outside. I enter the kitchen to find the said pie on top of the counter. I impulsively grab a fork on the drawer and take a bite of the pie just to be sure. It's definetely from Gia's mom. I could never mistake the taste of her mom's cherry pie. Even though I only ate it once. I remember having the highest expectations for that pie when she said it was her favorite dessert. And I didn't lie when I said I loved it. It's delicious. I run up the stairs thinking that maybe Gia is in my room. Waiting for me so we can finally talk. But when I get there the place is empty. I look in the playroom but she's not there. Nor in the guest room.

"Georgia?" I call out hoping that she would answer me

Why would she come to my house and hide from me? Why would she come here and not talk to me at all? Unless she's not here anymore. Unless she just dropped the pie and left. Why would she do that? I take my phone out of my back pocket and send her a text.

To: Georgia

Where are you?

Are you still here?

I go back downstairs really confused. Is this some kind of sick joke? She wants me to think about her while she ignores me? I'm not even expecting a reply to my texts because Gia is not answering any of them since Saturday.Not willing to go back outside with everyone just yet, I walk up to my front porch to light a cigarette and relieve the stress. This woman is going to drive me fucking insane. I don't even know what she wants from me. She acts like she doesn't care about me and the next minute she says I'm inconsiderate for taking Nia out. I always have to be the first one to text or make plans for us. It's like she doesn't care if we don't see each other again. I inhale the smoke feeling my anxiety slow down a bit. This trip is going to be a fucking nightmare. I was excited to spend 10 days with her out of LA. It was supposed to be like a vacation and now it's going to be a fucking fiasco. I walk down the front steps that lead to the street letting the cigarette in my hand relax me. I kick the pavement with my shoes looking far ahead of me. My complex is usually calm and quiet this hour of the night. No cars passing by. I watch a familiar small figure almost disappearing into the night and immediately put my cigarette away before running over to her.