●°•♤ 29 ♤•°●

Start from the beginning

The teacher didn't show up for class today so Chan and I have been talking nonstop. It was almost as if he made it his personal mission to make me laugh, and he definitely succeeded. I don't think I've stopped laughing since the beginning of the third period.

"Especially that Felix guy, he sure is something else."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't give him or any of the other up for anything, they all mean the world to me."

"Awww~ how romantic." I teased.

"Haha, so funny." Chan scoffed, shoving my shoulder a tad with his.

"Yah, Siria!"

Chan and I stopped talking and I looked in the direction the honey like voice came from. A bright smile graced my lips when I saw Haechan running towards us.

The way he was running towards me with urgency lit fireworks up all around me. It made me feel special, cared for.

"Aish, you're so whipped," Chan mumbled.

"Yah!" I shouted, slapping him at the back of the head. He winced, rubbing his head where I hit him with a pout and half glared at me.

"Hey Channie, what's up?" I cooed when Haechan was standing right in front of me.

"I need to speak to you, its pretty urgent."

"Oh, umm... Okay." I said, giving Haechan a confused look but I decided not to ask questions and just go with him. I turned to Chan and gave him an apologetic smile, "sorry Chan, I'll catch up with you some other time."

"No problem, enjoy." He winked teasingly before walking off.

"Aish that boy." I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my sunshine, "so what is it you want to talk to me about?"

Haechan opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Jennie suddenly popping up.

"Let's go to the schools garden to talk, the dreamies will be meeting us there," Jennie said, ushering us to the schools garden.

"I thought Haechan needed to talk to me, not everyone." I voiced my confusion.

"It concerns all of us and it's really important that you hear what all of us have to say."

"Guys, you're scaring me, what's happening?" I grabbed onto Haechans arm in fear that something like yesterday might be happening again. Or that what happened yesterday is now causing a ripple effect.

"Don't worry, it's not about Chanyeol, EXO or anything like that, but it is still very important. Don't worry yourself so much." He stated calmly and placed a soft peck on my forehead.

I smiled shyly and intertwined my fingers with Hae Han as we continued to make our way to the schools garden.

***

"Oh, hey guys." Jennie greeted all six boys and walked to Mark, placing a peck on his lips.

Mark slung his arm around Jennie's shoulder and Jennie cuddled closer I to Mark.

'Cute'

"Guys let's sit down before we get into the discussion," Mark said and we all followed him to the picnic benches that were placed in the garden.

We all took our seats around two of the tables and the atmosphere seemed to be very tense.

"Guys, what's going on?"

"Siria, there's something all of us need to tell you, and it might seem very shocking at first, but you need to listen carefully and hear everything we have to say before you make a judgment. It's about the secret Jennie and I have been keeping from you, except all of us have been keeping it from you." Haechan rambled on.