"He's such a sweet wolf. I'd steal him if I could, but he's your dog." I said and Isaac smiled. "I've been told he likes you." Isaac said and I nodded at that. "He slept with me." I said and Isaac smiled and nodded at that as he drank more of his malt.

"He's good for that, makes a good pillow and blankets." Isaac said. And then he smirked just a bit as if he knew something that I didn't. And all I could do was watch him before he moved some hair from his face as we finished up our malts and stretched.

"How does a walk sound?" Isaac asked as we put our glasses up in the sink after rinsing out the peanut butter ice cream residue. "Sounds nice." I said and Isaac grinned before we got dressed and were out the door onto one of the trails.

Very few things had been fun for me since I was diagnosed with a heart disease and really began to see what it meant

Very few things had been fun for me since I was diagnosed with a heart disease and really began to see what it meant. It just got hard to enjoy things after.

But with Isaac. . . man it was different. I felt different around him, like I didn't have to be the perfect obedient daughter. Like I could be myself. We spent an hour walking the trails acting like idiots honestly and halfway through Isaac actually picked me up for a second making me scream before he laughed his ass off.

He showed me around even to this beautiful river that they went swimming in when summer came around. "I'll have to take you there one summer, you know how to swim right?" Thankfully swimming was a luxury that my parents let me enjoy.

So with that we already had summer plans to go off to that river and swim together. The coolest part was when we saw a wolf. It was a white wolf with green eyes. Isaac explained Greenburg had a wolf pack here and I felt so intrigued at that.

I even asked how Venom thought of that and apparently he was like part of the pack which was why he was out so much. The wolf let us by before a honey colored wolf began chasing him and the two darted off into the woods to go engage in a game of chase.

"There's a high prey abundance around here, so the wolves stick around to keep it to a healthy level, when breeding season for the deer come around is when you see them the most, they're our hunters of the town." Isaac explained to me with a bit of a smile on his face.

Apparently hunting was rare in Greenburg. Very few did that here. And if they did it was only deer and rabbit that was allowed to be hunted, no predator hunting. Coyotes rarely came out because of the wolves, and for some reason the wolves had manners.

They'd wander into yards occasionally, but never went after any animals. It seemed to me like they knew that if they were bad they could get punished and hurt for it. So they decided to be good wolves which was very cute in a way. Isaac walked me back and we spent a nice amount of time together.

And we made plans to go out after my first doctors appointment. And then my mom picked me up and I gave Isaac a hug. I felt like maybe I had crossed the line when he froze, but then he hugged me back.

I had never felt so secure before when he wrapped his arms around me. I could smell him from how close I was. He smelled of apples and his hair smelled good since he was fresh out of the shower when my mom showed up, he helped pack and my mom even seemed to like him.

When we got home I felt better. "That boy Isaac he seems nice." My mom said as I set my things down. "He is." I said. "I've never seen you smile so much before, he must be good to you." My mom said and I nodded at that.

"He treats me nicely, like I'm normal, and I love that, he took me on a trail today and showed me some places. This summer we're going swimming and after my doctors appointment we're going out again." I said with a wide grin on my face and my mom didn't even argue seeing how happy he made me.

And for the first time I could say I had a good well set life. Isaac was the light in my life and was making me feel so much better. Like I was human and my heart disease didn't define me.

But man there was way more that I didn't know. But I was going to find out.

1555. Foreshadowing of Lore finding out. It's late. Until next time late marshmallows.

 Until next time late marshmallows