- 1 : A Time Before

What did he do this time? He recalls his memory from the past as he slept on the table near the sides of the small classroom.

"Hahahah, Jeon Jungkook? Weak!" This man before him- he had almost forgotten his name and his face. But never will he ever.

He was feed with dirt, he was stepped on, he was called names with nails stuck in his seat and locker the whole entire semester.

The head of them all is this kid.. this fucking bank kid.

"Lick it, shoe shiner!" Everyone in his group laughs at him, points at him, looks down on him as he had no other choice than be their pleading dog.

Hell.

Utter hell.

Who's fault was this? Was it his father? Was it his mother? Was it his brother?

Perhaps it was his own fault for being weak.

He transfers from one school to another one just to prevent from seeing his face. And that new school- that new school became his.

He became the king of his own, after his parent's death, things started to play on its own.

Soonly- slowly- surely- everyone in his class was surely disappearing one by one and no one would know it was because of his pretty lies and innocent face that convinced people to be on his side.

Isn't this fun?

Other's misfortune tastes like honey.

He licks the honey off his finger tips as he sips them one by one.

"Jungkook.. how- I don't know how you're the only one remaining in this class.. but we need to move you to another school because-"

"Because it's funny how there's only gonna be one graduate?"

The principal sweats, the old man felt defeat. He didn't know what happened but everyone in the class has either suicided or got themselves expelled for their naughty behavior.

"Y-yes.."

But it's alright, he had always wanted to move. He wants to try out his power at a new environment. Seoul. He wants to paint it as pitch black as the color of his heart.

That's when he met his first love-