21 : His Story, His-

The man focused on the swarming koi fish in the pond, his fingers moves in angles to angles to create the perfect replica of what he saw.

"Hoseok, I thought I told you to stop with your art crap."

The little boy was unable to continue further of the koi's. Multiple colors splash and stains the grassy green, the white canvas he was supposed to be filled by his love and talent were shred into unknown pieces.

Ever since that day, he couldn't manage to live by himself in that old house, continuing business were loads of unwanted works and to him was bull, he wants to follow his passion.

"Your paintings.. I can see life"

The first time someone had praised him for something he created, the first time someone gave him papers of yellow and green colored money and it was his own hard work. That man was the first and the only one that recognized him for himself.

They were 6 years apart, not a large gap between two man but the mint tinted haired acknowledged him and after finding out he ran away, he took him in but in exchange-

"Like a famous quote of a movie.. draw me like one of your French girls"

He used up most of his time to draw, paint, mirroring the explicit body pose that the man gave challenge of. In exchange of his talent and time, he was given food, education, all the art supplies and eventually, love.

"What's your name Mister..?"

"Yoongi.. Min Yoongi"

Min Yoongi became his life.

Min Yoongi became Hoseok's reason to still be living, breathing, drawing until this very day.

There was no sign in his life that told him to be murderer, to continue his family business, to replace the rainbow color on his canvas into a 100 shades of red.

Yoongi.. Yoongi became the prime reason, but that's not all, it was him.

Jeon Jungkook, the boy who ages the same rate as him, they got closer for that fact.

For an unknown reason, Jungkook was left out of the household, Jungkook himself said that he was thrown out but Yoongi told him that Jungkook made that decision of his own. He didn't know. It was none of his problems.

But it was.

Jungkook came back, he didn't know why but he remembers one thing clearly, that he was smiling while holding a plastic bag from the convenient store, the insides were wrappers and trash, but he was happy, it felt like a trophy.

"Hoseok.. I.. somehow figured out what your dad does for living.."

A murderer for a living.

"You know what would be nice? If you pay him a visit. Tell him who's better, tell him who's life he ruined and tell how how are you"