2 : Click

"Taehyung. Let's play for a bit!" Taehyung turns to his friend and nods before following him.

At that time, Jungkook was on duty for cleaning the class. Sure he's a master but in school he's nothing more than a student with the same responsibilities as others, he doesn't complain, maybe a bit unused but he understands the rule he has to stand by. He just needs to hold it out for one year and it'll all be over anyways.

He was just about done. All he needs to do is put the cleaning tools back to where he got them.

His first intention was only to put his mop and bucket of dirty water back.. not seeing Taehyung on his knees.

"Taehyung.. as your friend , lend me 50000 won.." The boy got down to his level and asked him in a sarcastic frown. Taehyung shakes his head. "I don't have it.. tomorrow.. please.." he clutches his stomach.

"Oh Tae.. you said that yesterday. Can't you keep your promise?" Taehyung shakes his head. "I can't.. pay me back first then I will.."

"Useless friend—!" With a raise of fist Taehyung was easily knocked out cold.

Finally The large man turns around only to notice Jungkook's presence then. Completely shocked, unable to move or perhaps too dumb founded by what he's seeing.

"Oh it's the rich bitch" He casually walks away intentionally bumping Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook drops his bucket and without a warning but in his natural reflex, he swings the mop to the boy's temple.

Without a word, the boy was knocked out as well.

Oddly enough Jungkook wasn't breathing heavily. He didn't panic. He didn't feel any regret.

Although he can feel a rush in his heart to something.. fun. Like a ride on a rollercoaster that people soar upon.

But his lips is curving a smile

"Haven't felt like this since- hm?" He wasn't fully unconscious yet. He was still able to moan pain. He tries crawling away, anything. But Jungkook steps on his leg.

"Fuck!"

"I need to give lots like you a quick lesson"

Wham and Silent.

Blood. So many blood pours from his broken skull. It looks like paint or even ink, it was almost terrifying how he wasn't frazed one bit

No students or teachers.

No suspects.

A red men's restroom.

"What a perfect setup"

He cleans the wet red from his skin. There was no stain on his shirt so he was lucky. He's always been lucky.

Taehyung was still unconscious but he's still breathing. That was the only time when Jungkook would feel his heart beating again.

Good.

He carries Taehyung away into his warm arms.

That was his first Click