7 : It Just Happened

"Bae Joo-hyun, code name : Irene , a famous actress that you definitely don't want to piss off her fans

Also the leader of the group of girls that always force Tae to do her a favor"

His smirk grew wider every-time he reads something new and unexpected of the current prime target. His fingers pressed down the screen of his tablet and scrolled it up again to obtain newer things.

"Secretly uses illegal drugs and was never caught." It was clearly something society would never want to know even if you're occupation is a top actor or a top model, but he came to a conclusion. "she probably used Taehyung to dispose of it" became the only reason for it.

It became more annoying, to read about other's deepest captured data that he didn't have interest to him is like eating seafood, you get to look at the aquarium where it's living and breathing regularly, your eyes would be glued towards it at how fascinating it is with its tail, but once it's serve on the plate, the taste would last a few minutes before forgetting its beauty.

That was what Irene is, seafood

What's better than seafood is Taehyung, an elegant flower that he monitors on his computer screen to see in case it needs nutritions and water everyday. A beautiful flower he will not eat until it approaches the sun.

"Oh, he's waking up" On the screen was a beautiful male that had just set his eyes on the sunlight, yawning and the first thing he caught to be mouthing was what kept Jungkook alive today. "Jungkookie.."

"So fucking cute" He couldn't keep his eyes off the screen until he's finished.

But Taehyung was calling for him, it would be a taboo to ignore that, so he carries on walking to Taehyung's room. "Tae, I'm here-" his arms almost move a counter attack due to his reflex of self defense, but his brain caught out in time on who this big soft palms that covers his eyes belong to.

"Guess who?~"

"Oh~ I wonder who ~"

The butler didn't expect to run into the game, but he has to watch in agony how buffoon like the two are acting and by that, he watches them with his tray of breakfast.

"Get ready!" Taehyung felt his arms being caught and looped to above his head as he got pushed by Jungkook who teasingly lifted up his shirt without mercy.

"W-wait! I'm- haha!!" Taehyung laughs his wits out when Jungkook playfully wiggles his fingers around Taehyung's waist, which is his worst ticklish spot.

"Master Jeon-"

"Oh Tae" Jungkook smirks "Where have you been in all my life?" He stops the act and that's where the third point of view became tense. Their legs loop around each other, body being pinned and face extremely close to each other. "J-Jungkook?" He flinched when the other's hand ghost around his soft belly, slowly running upwards to reveal more of the shirt.

"Master Jeon, can I have your most attention please!" The butler grew impatient at how his long time Master suddenly grew to be childish and very mannered, it disappoints him.

"Right, breakfast" Jungkook would lie if he said he knew his presence, he got too distracted on getting in the mood that he would curse his butler to be in the room. But before he moves away, he pulls down Taehyung's shirt so the butler wouldn't see. Taehyung felt a bit ticklish by the action.