4 : The Cute Boy is Sleeping Over

Taehyung had no idea.

He had no idea that everything would flip. His school, his friends and his world.

All of it is because of him.

And the culprit would be him

"What an interesting interview" Jungkook chuckles before realizing Taehyung's eyes had already fluttered open. "Taehyung!"

Taehyung rubs his eyes, undoubtedly confused on why the room was in marble patterns and grey. He doesn't recall having a spacious room  as well. Certainly this is also too fancy for a hospital.

"It's my home.. my room." He smiles. "You fainted yesterday."

The boy flinched at the word yesterday. What happened yesterday? He holds his head in a his sun pain. He couldn't remember clearly, maybe it's because his head was hit too hard and every time he tried to recall, dizziness would take over.

"What about my parents?"

"I contacted them" He didn't lie. His parents were actually very surprised to see Master Jeon to be the one who befriended their son especially on his first day of school. They were very happy in fact. "They said that they'd like it if you were here longer."

"WHAT?!"

"You don't like it here?" Taehyung shook his head. "This place is like a castle! Having a sleepover here would be like a dream!" His eyes sparkles  "I just don't know if I'm suited to sleep in a place that's.. different from mine.." The boy sighs in relief, so that's what he's surprised about.

"It's fine. I'll gladly treat you like a Princess"

"Princess!" Taehyung giggles to the thought. "A Princess is treated better than a prince so I don't mind!" His voice was a blessing that gave the man in power the slightest of joy at the creak of his lips.

But when Jungkook said that he would treat Taehyung like a Princess he didn't lie. Although finding a lack of knowledge other than what he used to watch in the television, he remembers quite a lot of princesses have a great addiction to sweet.

When Jungkook presented the meal, Taehyung could vouch that it's most aesthetic table setting he has seen of all his years of consuming snickers

"I can really eat this?" Jungkook nods as his droll was visibly slipping out his tongue.

The way Taehyung eat was enough for Jungkook to take as his dinner. Despite eating with the wrong fork, he would still find it cute.

Taehyung's very existence is cute.

"I could just eat you up" in his subconscious he licks his lips. He expresses a sighing glad to see the boy is busy in consuming the table of sweets. A good thing it is.

Taehyung halts his eating after he realized that Jungkook wasn't intaking the sweets even though it tastes like heaven. A fork full of the fluffy sponge cake was presented at the entrance of his lips. This caught Jungkook by surprise.

"Eat some, kookie" The grin was making it hard to refuse. Plus, eating it would make Taehyung happy so he did despite not being a fan of it.

"That's a sponge cake, not a cookie."

The boy nods "I know, but you're Kookie." A sweet name from a sweet boy. A felt of warmth fills his heart.

The night continues with small giggles from one and soft chuckle from the other. It was unusual for Jungkook's pillow to fly across the room but it finally happened. Not by his butlers, not by his maid, but by Taehyung.

"Take a shower Tae, you can borrow my underwear" Taehyung agrees. He smells like a bad baby's breath. But upon entering the shower room, he was surprised by how huge the place is. It was much larger in size than his own bedroom.

The warm water rinses his soft skin like heaven's dripping. It's been a while since he washed in warm water, it's usually cold water to go except for the winter. But in the middle of spring it is somewhat nice.

Meanwhile, everything was captured clearly and plastered to the computer scene that Jungkook is facing.

Petite, cute, adorable, fragile. Oh how precious the boy is for merely a bubble bath. Taehyung seeks joy in everything he sees ever since he arrived. It made Jungkook a bit curious on how his life is back home.

Jungkook admires his features like god would. As much as it's creepy, he doesn't think it is. As long as he's not caught that is.

By the time Taehyung is done, he steps out with a robe on him with zero clothings underneath and casually walks towards Jungkook.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" It was a good thing Jungkook was facing Taehyung or else he would see the computer scene.

After Jungkook handed him the underwear, he watched Taehyung basically strip right in front of him and slide on his underwear. This made Jungkook mad red for seeing it live. But of course, Taehyung was too pure and considers it as a normal thing to do since they're both guys.

"And uhm.. some clothes" Jungkook almost forgot about clothes, although he prefers if Taehyung sleeps naked. But all of Jungkook's shirts were too big for him to fit and pants would just slip off of his knees. Taehyung settles in for the boyfriend look.

Jungkook wasn't even sure how many times he had to stop himself from being erected by small details.

But it eventually got worse when Taehyung got in the same blanket as his.

"Oh, are there any other blankets?" Despite the answer being yes, Jungkook shook his head. It was better this way.

Taehyung slept early but his unconscious body always finds its way for something to hug and that it be Jungkook's firm arms.

Jungkook admires this scene. Where he would just brush his lips against Taehyung's soft cheeks. Where he would whisper a soft good night and where he would hug Taehyung until the sun rises.